Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I’m trying to ask her to post a screen recording of the messages. I can’t wait to find out if it’s cockerpoo. I do think we will find out, and I still think it might well be. Cockerpoo has gone very quiet hasn’t she.
I think it's her, for someone who is usually so gobby she's gone really quiet. If it was me in that position and it wasn't me I would prove to that women, think I would prove to the whole of tt tbh do having people thinking I was anything to do with something so vile

Mar 15, 2024
england
Make Up Girl GIF
I have arrived but keep getting lost at the old lot of posts.😂😩 so just leaving this here to have a return point.

May 17, 2024
earth
No im not just really spicy she's a fing idiot 😂😂😂😂😂
And you’re a no good c^nt, that thinks they know everything but clearly from above comments you know sweet f a .. so I suggest ya calm ya little font down love wind ya neck in and remember you’re sitting behind your phone screen getting gobby so shut your mouth. And I won’t get told to unignore you to respond. “””””” effing idiot my arse””””””

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I think it's her, for someone who is usually so gobby she's gone really quiet. If it was me in that position and it wasn't me I would prove to that women, think I would prove to the whole of tt tbh do having people thinking I was anything to do with something so vile
ABSOLUTELY!!!! If I was accused of that online, ad i cared about my big chunky persona. I would show whatever comnclusive proof I could to help Lisa realise she had mistaken identity. I wouldnt want her to be wasting this energy on the wrong person, not just from a selfish point of view but because I want her to go for the right person in her quest for personal justice.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
And you’re a no good c^nt, that thinks they know everything but clearly from above comments you know sweet f a .. so I suggest ya calm ya little font down love wind ya neck in and remember you’re sitting behind your phone screen getting gobby
Yup and I'll continue to do so. You kicked off and accused me of coming for you continuously for asking a question about starting an fyp show. During our second ever interaction. It was bizarre and unnecessary.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I understand, I went to a group called The Freedom Program and ended up not going back as people where talking about their own trauma. I guess it's good for someone people to talk in a group. I couldn't watch all of Baby Reindeer as it freaked me out
I refused the freedom project for this reason and Iv also refused group therapy. It kind of left me in a space with not much other options for help but I simply can't and won't discuss my trauma in a group of strangers.

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
The only thing I haven’t seen before making my video, was his reactions. I can’t seem to find it and for some reason, the observer has omitted it. If anyone finds it please give me a shout.

But I am still behind him, on the principle that this was a reaction to being banned and the fact he hasn’t gone for the rankings makes me think it was a rash rant.

I really need to see this live. do his voice sending me to sleep 🤣
I have to agree. People say things but actions show it and i’ve never seen him or his previous account ever on the rankings. I think they were digging on anything to try get back for the dg thing. Time will tell i guess

Mar 2, 2024
He liked my video this morning, I wonder if he’ll answer my talking points. I am intrigued for this evening 🤔

IMG_4870.jpeg
I think Kas’ issue is he’s terrible at explaining himself. Plus his clapbacks are weak. Hustle for example was trying to push his ex to abort their baby. The baby he begged her to have with him then changed his mind. He tried to use emotional blackmail. Suicidal thoughts etc

So to sum up, when Hustle is trying to act billy big balls and question kas and his morals, I’d land him right in the gut with a question on his own