Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Alex:
ship shipping GIF
Soapy is looking rough today!

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Having never done SH or been a victim or any of these crimes I know I’m prob being ignorant - but I find it strange that SO many people heard Alex, SH due to it then end up in hospital the. let everyone know within the space of 24 hours.

I’m just convinced at least 50% of people online are lying at all times.
I agree. In certain situations that arise some people like to jump on the band wagon

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don't want to come across as being insensitive because I have a lot of empathy for anyone struggling with their mental health, but I wish they wouldn't jump into boxes where you have the likes of Angie and Alex who couldn't give a s.
Most of the people that do that are desperate for attention. Sorry to sound harsh but my bullshit radar goes off daily listening to trauma dumpers. Half of them just need to get a job,l. It’s also incredibly inappropriate for it to be allowed by Alex and Angie as some are deffo vulnerable and or with learning disability.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I can’t believe the amount of gaslighting I’m hearing. This s is exactly what I’ve had to deal with, having people being gaslight into believing you’re lying about something so serious. He’s a serial fing manipulator. How the do are people so blind to this. Does he not realise what he is still putting these women through by continuing to s on their names and play out like he’s some sort of hard done by victim. Honestly do you Alex.