Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
My dad’s a lawyer owned a big firm, he said that it would be a sackable offence and deffo goes against various codes of conduct. Can’t remember the jargon he said. But he said if his firm found an employee doing all this they’d be in massive s.
100%! We went through it all in our final year at University, I also had friends who had done nursing as well and informed me about the NMC. Half of these people have never even provided half of the ethical principles stated from their positions. No integrity, empathy, professionalism or effective communication.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
100%! We went through it all in our final year at University, I also had friends who had done nursing as well and informed me about the NMC. Half of these people have never even provided half of the ethical principles stated from their positions. No integrity, empathy, professionalism or effective communication.
Thinking about it - it also shows a lack of self control doesn’t it? Like the ability to have discretion and remain calm and level headed is surely important in these sort of roles.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I did and it didn’t save on my pws on my phone FK lol I’ll keep trying I can’t even change my email lol oh well if I get locked out I’ll just make a new account but I’ll keep trying haha
Hopefully the forgot password email is just slow. Make sure you've checked the phone's saved passwords and on chrome, if you use it.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Thinking about it - it also shows a lack of self control doesn’t it? Like the ability to have discretion and remain calm and level headed is surely important in these sort of roles.
100%. Its why personal and professional relationships are established within a workplace. When not at work they should not be disclosing their job role as it provides liability

Feb 29, 2024
My dad’s a lawyer owned a big firm, he said that it would be a sackable offence and deffo goes against various codes of conduct. Can’t remember the jargon he said. But he said if his firm found an employee doing all this they’d be in massive s.
At the vets I worked at, we even had to be carful posting on FB. Not to post things like 'someone's pissed me of today' as a client may think it's them 🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
"thE tWOoF WiLl cUM oUt"

Sponge Bob Shut Up GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants