Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Every time I hear the line "It's a hate campaign" my eyes roll into the back of my head!

Come On Please GIF by NBA

Just to correct something I posted in here ignore all the people with 2 points on Alex gifter list as someone brought it to my attention that you get 2 points for being followed so I put it to the test and it's correct I didn't know this Screenshot_20240520_221554_TikTok.jpg
Yes but the point is she said she never left nanny ds live which is a lie i know about the 2 points but she had to follow alex from no faces lives or he would not have got that 2 points. She still lied

Feb 29, 2024
Which live is best to watch? Guys sorry to trauma dump but a whole second portion of pasta fell into my mouth didn’t even notice it go in and now I feel terrible
I’m gonna top trauma dump on you now because… I had a really long bus journey earlier, so I treated myself to a large milkshake to have when I got home!
I was resting it on the seat whilst I was grabbing my phone from my bag and the bus took a sharp turn and the milkshake went everywhere! I was sat at the back too so it was all leaking to the front of the packed out bus! 😭😭😭 I was almost having a panic attack, some really hot guy helped me clean it too, I was so embarrassed I had to borrow toilet roll from the bus driver to clean it! 😭😭🤣
tasty milkshake GIF