Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The pink one in air freshener form is very floral and powdery! At least people aren't lying on their reviews then l always think tiktok shoppers are lying 😭😭
Me too! First time I’ve ordered blind perfumes but this one was always being posted 😭 I actually really like it! I am warm blooded and so the spicy one is wearing well but wouldn’t for colder skin I don’t think 🤔

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Ngl I'm just going to log out for the day. I asked a question and it feels like I'm the bad guy for it. I never asked for proof, I literally stated I was taking her word for it. We have all be questioned who we are, heck I have several times, I have people linking me to Alex etc. I only have good intentions at heart but the minute people view you differently that is when you cant change that view from them. Feels like me asking a simple question is being spiralled out that I have created this witch hunt on Bascar for having disabilities which was not the intention at all.
Reading back it doesn’t seem that deep, un less some comments got deleted. I can’t see anyone having a go at you and I don’t think there should be an issue. You’re not responsible for others actions if they chose to show ID that’s their (mad) decision. I’m hoping that was a joke tho!

Angie bringing up “EQ says the worst” non stop is embarrassing. I hate a lot about her, but this is the first time I’ve seen her give her opinions based on trying to fit in with other creators 🤢 cringe, ang!
Disgusted Season 6 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Mar 11, 2024
Runcorn
You’re saying some random off comment cafe has sent their ID to another random on comment cafe? I don’t believe that at all I’m afraid. If it’s true, Bascar, be more careful with your personal information.
Right, Bascar has sent me photos, her provisional and a photo of her holding a notebook with today's details on.
She is not Jodie.
Truth GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Reading back it doesn’t seem that deep, un less some comments got deleted. I can’t see anyone having a go at you and I don’t think there should be an issue. You’re not responsible for others actions if they chose to show ID that’s their (mad) decision. I’m hoping that was a joke tho!
Looking back I misread a lot of the messages established. Does not help I'm suffering with man flu right now.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

Topgirl. You’re sitting with Angie. Not the Virgin Mary. You sound like a dumb do and a hypocrite ☺️

I ended up in TJ’s live before and the conversation was about making positive platforms and topgirl was in the comments and she said that her lives are always positive so I tagged her and said something like you should really demod yourself from Angie if you’re aiming for a positive platform and needless to say she didn’t respond to me 👀

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Hey can everyone give this lady a repost please. She’s a survivor and was blocked by Red for doing a post

Something not right with that Stormi. I find her constantly going on about her health being much worse than anyone else’s etc odd. She also claimed in one video she can barely walk, then videos after that she’s walking up the road or on the beach with the dog. I have mobility issues, and sand is my nemesis 🤷‍♀️.