Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
You’re saying some random off comment cafe has sent their ID to another random on comment cafe? I don’t believe that at all I’m afraid. If it’s true, Bascar, be more careful with your personal information.
Well I'm not showing anyone else the proof, she proved she wasn't Jodie.
I deleted the proof after checking it, she has nothing to fear from me. In regards to the provisional she blocked out certain things so I've no clue where she's from or lives.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
and she’s off again. She does the bare minimum as far as the hours she clocks in hosting a tiktok live but in that short time she causes the most grief.
What do you want Beg ? the most amount of money in the least amount of time while causing the most amount of grief for others? or do you want peace ? Because you can’t have both, b.
I had no idea she was only earning essentially minimum wage from it. She said it’s £100 a day, which would be approx min wage I think? I am so shocked I assumed she was earning loads of money that’s why she perseveres. Now I’m absolutely baffled!

You’re saying some random off comment cafe has sent their ID to another random on comment cafe? I don’t believe that at all I’m afraid. If it’s true, Bascar, be more careful with your personal information.
Batty ain’t just a random on CC, she’s an original queen on CC
Queen Elizabeth GIF

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead

TORIES OUT! TORIES OUT!

Make sure you’re registered to vote and have ID or voter ID.

Six weeks and we could be free from the Tories.

Isn’t July 4th Independence Day too?
Im relying on all u good citizens in England, Scotland and Wales to vote Labour. As unfortunately over here in NI we can only vote for our own local parties

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Hahaha new to commenting...but avid reader and supporter 😄 miss D has my heart ❤️ but love u all x
Same here! New to commenting but have been reading on and off for ages when real life allows me the time... @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 just melts me with her posts and she may well now be blamed if I buy some perfume as I trust her review more than them tiktok shop people 😂
Big up all the comment cafe people 💛 x

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Same here! New to commenting but have been reading on and off for ages when real life allows me the time... @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 just melts me with her posts and she may well now be blamed if I buy some perfume as I trust her review more than them tiktok shop people 😂
Oh my you've been here for ages!
Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Moving Pictures Hello GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Welcome in poppet ☺️🩵 Those perfumes are a slippery slope 😭