Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Not a double dox on a Wednesday. Isn't it crazy how everytime miss red says she's struggling mentally something or someone related to her is r doxxed and it gives her an excuse to come back online?
Agree and also when she is backed into a corner with her own lies
Been doxed
Been threatened
Cue the fing tears,sniffing looking to see if gifts are been sent absolute bell end
She wouldn’t know what MH is if jumped up and smacked her in the fanny, everytime she says her MH imo she is making a mockery of those who do suffer

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Rant away my luv 😍

I also think she either needs to change things completely, cover a different niche like you mentioned or make offline content and no longer go live. I don’t think the formula as it is, is working anymore.

There hasn’t been a “normal” show for ages, you’re right and I don’t see that changing. As long as she criticises others and opens boxes for others to do the same, she will likely receive it back in droves, leading to more defending etc.

I think the donation may have gone down better had she added some of her own money - not just the money from others over the sensitive nature of the lives those days.
I'm not sure she will recover, she's shown a complete lack of integrity and that she's stubborn to a fault. She's shown how hypocritical she is, there'll be other stories to come about her, even if they are 'smaller' ones, and each drip adds to that already 3/4 full glass of Cabernet du Donnaisa-t. People will forget what you say and they'll forget what you did far quicker than how you made them feel. She made people feel like they could relate to her buttercup character. The back up account has 10s of thousands less following it and you'd think it'd have a few more if she's THAT popular?
The racism, the CSA, the being a harmless goofy neighborhood gossip on screen whilst being a cunning, manipulative dictator behind the scenes = too much hurt caused in too short a period. It's been consistent since... April? She can't solve one problem for causing another, or one of her heavies causing one.
She'll still have her congregation but that will dwindle slowly, the end of Red's empire is going out with a whimper, not a bang. Whomp whomp.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’ve voted Labour all of my adulthood but I am fed up of Starmer rolling back on all of his promises particularly on Trans rights. I am more aligned with the Green Party to be honest

Me too, but I can’t risk a Green vote in my area sadly :( it would be so much easier to decide who to vote for if we had proportional representation.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What if I said someone told me that police are getting to many reports about TikTok threats that some of these threats are being passed onto other emergency services and Miss Red is a frequent pest in this scenario? Someone in real life told me and they have no reason to lie 😭 but again. Allegedly 😭

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Before I vote for anyone I would like these things to happen -

Fix the NHS, stop blaming everything on disabled and mentally ill people, complete anarchy, a purge, a woman to run the country and someone to chase Rishi with dog s on a stick on his morning jog.
I'd like politicians to all be psychologically vetted tbh, and their brains scanned so we have proportionate representation of genders/mbti types.

Last edited:

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
So miss reds address got doxxed and no one saw it and had proof
Miss reds sister has apparently been doxxed and no one has seen it or got proof
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter
Tbf I saw it. She then said her name in her live. I can't lie 😂 but no one would have noticed had she not said anything. Silly mare