Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Candian Angie is such a puppet for EQ. While sitting in her live last night she was slagging Angie off left right and center. Saying what she did to Cal was disgusting and they were taking her down. Today EQ sees that Angie is sympathizing with Dread. Angie then has a battle and CA comes in and gifts Angie big. Angie is now back sitting in the Canadian's live. I would respect Canadian more if she were her own mouthpiece but she isn't.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Apologies for the long post, cc.

Aunt Sally
You have earned this post, Sally, so congratulations to you!
1000001231.jpg
From the Ten Commandments
Thou shalt have no other Gods before me.
Thou shalt not steal.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
Thou shalt not covet.

From Psalms

Psalm 9:9
The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

Psalm 72:4
May he defend the cause of the poor of the people, give deliverance to the children of the needy, and crush the oppressor!

You, Sally, are the worst kind of Christian there can be - one who spews a false rhetoric that twists the minds of others causing damage rather than providing aid.
You have taken your bible (if you have ever bothered to truly read it) and interpreted it as you saw fit to suit your own deranged narrative so that you could vomit out vile hatred.

I am not a religious person and yet I know more of the bible than you, Sally.

You discredited victims/Survivors of SA/CSA therefore you earned this post.

Disclaimer: Image included is ai generated, opinions and stance are my own. do you Sally, go and choke on a crucifix.