Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm probably naïve, but I don't believe J recorded the Angie's clam packet. Angie browbeat J until she finally said "fine, I did it" or whatever. It was fing relentless. I know Charlie the sex pest recorded it and shared it, and I heard a few others admit to recording it at the time, but I don't believe J did.

Also, I can't stand Charlie. Just an FYI for anyone who thinks I support the creep because I was commenting on Canadian Angie's his "explanation" as to why his phone gets checked every 6 months. I don't have any facts or evidence, but I don't believe him. He's a fing walking red flag.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I believe J was goaded into admitting but I don't believe she didn't record it or share it. She's not a nice person. This "nice girl who's stuck in the middle" doesn't wash with me. I can see right through it, I refuse to believe she even corrects her friends in private either. I fully believe she joins in and is a horrible bastard.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I believe J was goaded into admitting but I don't believe she didn't record it or share it. She's not a nice person. This "nice girl who's stuck in the middle" doesn't wash with me. I can see right through it, I refuse to believe she even corrects her friends in private either. I fully believe she joins in and is a horrible bastard.
Just to clarify I only said I didn't believe she recorded it... 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Can me and @Zias false teeth have a full run down of Cals accidently flash 😭😭
He was dancing along In C As live …. He Was in a really bad place after what David was saying to him but he was also abit drunk and he was dancing and out of nowhere pulled his trousers right down to his ankles revealing arse cock and balls and pulled them back up and got dropped like 2 seconds later 🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Can people just do off with using bipolar as an excuse for everything? That ss so difficult to manage on a day to day basis and I’ve worked for years to manage it. Makes us all look like fs when someone says ‘it’s because of my bipolar’ no it’s not, it’s because you’re a t.
I worked with women and they all ended up pre menstrual at the same time. The way they talked about their partners and what their parents had to deal with was awful. All blamed on their period! No it cause ya horrible women!!

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I worked with women and they all ended up pre menstrual at the same time. The way they talked about their partners and what their parents had to deal with was awful. All blamed on their period! No it cause ya horrible women!!
It’s just a piss take honestly. It enrages me. I don’t overly enjoy talking about my mental health bc it’s sty but seeing people just so casually blame the s I have to go through daily and an excuse to just be downright disgusting to people pisses me off. I’ve had to deal with people literally calling me a psycho bc of the meds I’m on and I’ve still never retaliated because it just proves them right. You can still hold yourself to a high standard with your issues as to not insult someones dead family. This Jessie needs to do one, and those woman you worked with.

Feb 29, 2024
He was dancing along In C As live …. He Was in a really bad place after what David was saying to him but he was also abit drunk and he was dancing and out of nowhere pulled his trousers right down to his ankles revealing arse cock and balls and pulled them back up and got dropped like 2 seconds later 🤣🤣
Trying not to laugh out loud as I will have to tell hubby what I'm laughing at 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Trying not to laugh out loud as I will have to tell hubby what I'm laughing at 🤣