Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
More? Not one person I spoke to was vulnerable that's where you like to lie! You put out an address and Google doxxing you hate Donna so putting it out on a public platform for malicious intent is "Doxing". You do know Google is free and me being unfaithful was wrong but isn't illegal or making me a predator does it. Rest of the stuff you said facts? Because it isn't thought CC was based on facts not BS.
Yes another woman has just come out recently and said you were messaging her whilst she was in a safe house so that’s two vulnerable women atleast! Also didn’t you send remis leaked only fans to Rebecca? That’s predatory behaviour! And yes Google is free Alex! That’s where I found the article on donna! My intention wasn’t to dox her as I’ve now actually deleted the post, and it was her old address! Not that you cared you just needed me to use as an excuse because you lied and made yourself, red and J look like lying fs, whilst you all piled onto Paigey and Taurian all because miss reds racist post got shown! (We all know she wrote it! We are not stupid like reds friends and followers we have brains!) … and if I wanted to dox her all of hers and simons information is on Google for anyone to access for free! 🤣
donna was the one who gave her full name on live and told people to Google her, maybe she forgot she was a sty parent? Not really my fault is it tbh?
Also didn’t donna dox multiple people 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And no you being a cheat isn’t illegal, but it just proves the sort of man you are doesn’t it! And you tell me which bit isn’t facts because there’s evidence of you mocking CA survivors! You have also mocked religion! You put angies and lynz face on pedophiles! Weren’t you also mocking disability earlier too? Not to mention the fact you hang around with PLM and one of the worst which is kat! She was in PLM saying she’s only a nonce on Wednesdays at the same time miss red and her granddaughter was getting doxxed but you think that is ok? 🤣🤣

CC do come with facts! You don’t though do you? When have you ever shown a shred of evidence? All you do is lie and look where that got you and your bully group, CC is still going and stronger than ever…. The same can’t be said for the clique! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bell End Devo GIF by David Firth

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yea I suppose you are right! Maybe it’s one to save for the archives! 🤣 she’s already starting to build a picture of who she is so it won’t be long before other creators catch on to it! Keep up the good work, You are making a big impact on tiktok! ❤️
Thank you, that means a lot 🥹 I’m learning that even with my small account, it comes with a big responsibility.

*Uncle Ben moment*
Spider Man Great Responsibility GIF

I could risk sending negativity to someone and the thought of that is really scary. My little audience feels very positive and so I don’t think so but it’s a fear of mine and the impact I could have on someone’s mental health. Creators also have that impact and are influential, so they’re correctly deserving of a critical eye.

Does that make sense? Sorry for the long reply 🙈

I think Reds gotten in over her head sharing too much to the likes of Alex and mamakaz so she can't address their wrongs and now she's struggling.
I think all we need is one more of her mates wrongdoings outed this week and she will flee 😂😂 she really cannot handle the hate. And people like me thrive off it and will just carry it on. Someone dig stuff up on Cockerpoo ASAP. I just know there’s some old skeletons in her closet

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I remember you believed Rebecca how did that go? 🤣 Soon another one gets exposed for lying ill screenshot this and repost :)
No one in here believed Rebecca, apart from the bit where you sent her your flaccid penis.
No one likes you in here, I don’t know if this is a part of a new degradation kink your going for but I am going to ignore you, as the thought of your chubby hands trying to tug your lil shroom is turning my stomach.
Screenshot what you want, you have never shown any receipt worth anything.
Try not to Jizz on your CPAP machine reading this

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I’m not educated on this. I’ve worked in care before but with older adults. Can staff refuse a minor in a care setting epilepsy meds because of her behaviour? I’m watching a live right now where that has happened and adults in the live have rang the police and are waiting for them to turn up.
No they can't, they cannot refuse any meds a doctor has prescribed that's insane!

tiktokker90

Nov 10, 2023
Rant incoming! Right I get this showing how much of a thoughtless C he is. Rightly so after Kelly, Toni Jade and Alex mocked child SA. But here’s where I have a problem. The outright hypocrisy of the fiswives and co. Some have stood by Angie and enabled her vicious and vile mouth about the most disgusting things. Some have mocked and ridiculed Lynz about her disability and not even believing she has one. Some have sat and been close to PLM members that have done far worse in my opinion. Some have excused G behaviour time and time again even though she has proved she is not a nice person. I don’t care if Alex cheated on his GF anymore as after what the 3 of them Kelly, Toni Jade and Alex did to use Irish not so Irish Kelly’s word Alex and Toni are clearly suited. But now I’m literally starting to think they are just jumping on everything and anything to do with Alex. But they all seem to forget they have in some way condoned the worst on the app, mocked disabilities, brushed off the fact people have friends with PLM members who in fact have made images of children doxxed children and people’s addresses the list goes on. It was a s dark humour joke because Alex isn’t funny. But can we not use this or him cheating to deflect from the fact 3 people were too comfortable to participate in the mocking Child SA especially when the person he cheated on is one of this 3 people, 1 offered a BS apology glazed in threats towards his friends, 2 has vanished off the app with not even an attempt at an apology and frankly I think too much time has passed and it’s clear she is a C and No3 well she flipped flopped, back tracked and added insult to injury so hard she agreed with Sally who basically told everyone to get over their trauma which is hilarious because that’s all Irish not so Irish Kelly does is relish in the fact she has all this so called trauma.

Can we actually go back to concentrating on facts and not just forget everyone else’s actions and morals they have shown us just because they stroke some members of CC egos, or are you all that egotistical because some people on the internet like you only on the basis so you won’t write mean things about them on here. Seriously we are meant to be people with opinions or trolls whatever floats your boat. But either way don’t just forget what a majority of those now offended people have stood by, enabled and allowed previously. I truly believe if they were still friends with Alex they wouldn’t have cared.
Absolutely utterly agree!!!! Could not have articulated it better! 👏👏👏👏👏