Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
No matter your stance on liking me calling an innocent man a predator surely isn't on No?
What would you call a man who goes behind his gf of 9 years back and cheats on her with multiple women who are vulnerable or have issues… not to mention muting yourself on a live about something important so you could send a wanking video… and constantly going after women bullying them and always talking about pedos and making jokes about vile s? And not to mention there’s still more vulnerable people coming out…. You also lied and said I doxxed miss red when I didn’t! You are nothing but a dirty mushroom dicked predator and you will never change my mind!
Fox Tv Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Alex Brigham

May 23, 2024
Brum
What would you call a man who goes behind his gf of 9 years back and cheats on her with multiple women who are vulnerable or have issues… not to mention muting yourself on a live about something important so you could send a wanking video… and constantly going after women bullying them and always talking about pedos and making jokes about vile s? And not to mention there’s still more vulnerable people coming out…. You also lied and said I doxxed miss red when I didn’t! You are nothing but a dirty mushroom dicked predator and you will never change my mind!
Fox Tv Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen's Kitchen
More? Not one person I spoke to was vulnerable that's where you like to lie! You put out an address and Google doxxing you hate Donna so putting it out on a public platform for malicious intent is "Doxing". You do know Google is free and me being unfaithful was wrong but isn't illegal or making me a predator does it. Rest of the stuff you said facts? Because it isn't thought CC was based on facts not BS.

I-Done-NUFFFFFIIN

May 20, 2024
A far off distance
In the comments he asks what is the opposite of Stephen hawking
Rant incoming! Right I get this showing how much of a thoughtless C he is. Rightly so after Kelly, Toni Jade and Alex mocked child SA. But here’s where I have a problem. The outright hypocrisy of the fiswives and co. Some have stood by Angie and enabled her vicious and vile mouth about the most disgusting things. Some have mocked and ridiculed Lynz about her disability and not even believing she has one. Some have sat and been close to PLM members that have done far worse in my opinion. Some have excused G behaviour time and time again even though she has proved she is not a nice person. I don’t care if Alex cheated on his GF anymore as after what the 3 of them Kelly, Toni Jade and Alex did to use Irish not so Irish Kelly’s word Alex and Toni are clearly suited. But now I’m literally starting to think they are just jumping on everything and anything to do with Alex. But they all seem to forget they have in some way condoned the worst on the app, mocked disabilities, brushed off the fact people have friends with PLM members who in fact have made images of children doxxed children and people’s addresses the list goes on. It was a s dark humour joke because Alex isn’t funny. But can we not use this or him cheating to deflect from the fact 3 people were too comfortable to participate in the mocking Child SA especially when the person he cheated on is one of this 3 people, 1 offered a BS apology glazed in threats towards his friends, 2 has vanished off the app with not even an attempt at an apology and frankly I think too much time has passed and it’s clear she is a C and No3 well she flipped flopped, back tracked and added insult to injury so hard she agreed with Sally who basically told everyone to get over their trauma which is hilarious because that’s all Irish not so Irish Kelly does is relish in the fact she has all this so called trauma.

Can we actually go back to concentrating on facts and not just forget everyone else’s actions and morals they have shown us just because they stroke some members of CC egos, or are you all that egotistical because some people on the internet like you only on the basis so you won’t write mean things about them on here. Seriously we are meant to be people with opinions or trolls whatever floats your boat. But either way don’t just forget what a majority of those now offended people have stood by, enabled and allowed previously. I truly believe if they were still friends with Alex they wouldn’t have cared.