Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
We speak day in, day out. It’s been months for some of us. We all have our own little parts we play. I’m the one that accuses newbies of all sorts, it’s just part of the process. We’ve been through a lot, we are family now. Ffs your my nanna now 🤎
Damn bloody right I am 😌

I could never virtually “break bread” with Angela. I don’t understand how those who know her, do so.
I do not get it 🙅🏻‍♀️
I always feel gaslighted into thinking everything I’ve seen for a year and a half of Angie didn’t happen. If she had been sceeenrecorded for the things she did when she was a smaller creator, they’d do to her what everyone’s doing to Alex, cause it’s no better

Feb 29, 2024
P0rngate was quite terrifying especially because I didn't know I could ignore them at the time and I wouldnt see their posts. I couldn't understand why people were chatting in between winky pictures being posted 🤣🤣🤣
I think I hadn't longed joined and thought I was on the wrong page 🤣🤣 I also didn't know how to block 🤣🤣 it was so full on, made me blush 🤣🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I always feel gaslighted into thinking everything I’ve seen for a year and a half of Angie didn’t happen. If she had been sceeenrecorded for the things she did when she was a smaller creator, they’d do to her what everyone’s doing to Alex, cause it’s no better
Yes this!! I last felt like this watching some of the fish wives apologise to her and laugh and joke. She said heinous things about them!?

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
As a newbie i was told to do off, accused of being tinks and almost muted by Judas 😢😂
But im a big girl and ive took it on the chin. Ive doxed myself to one of you on here from my tt account so they know im not a wrongun or creator. I feel warm in here now tho. Its like an initiation i suppose. Glad i didnt take it to heart for too long 😂
Hey you’re lucky, apparently I’m fing Angie 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢I’m still debating what I contribute, but it’s a good laugh and I love posting my screen recordings on TT … deffo gotta have thick skin in here with some of these gremlins ….. love you all 💖💖💖🤭

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I posted yesterday and wasn't told to do off ....I'm offended pmsl xx
Veronica Mars Middle Finger GIF

😂😂