Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I said it first actually. You came in and attacked everyone and told us how we need to act. So I told you, as a newbie, don’t be telling us what we need to do, and go do off. You’re really embarrassing yourself. I’m telling Judas!
Please don't tell me because apart from them calling us a we after 2 comments as if they are part of the comment cafe massive I don't disagree with what they said, well I read it last night but I don't think I disagree 😭😭

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
do off the lot of you.... jk jk love you all! 🤣🤣
middle fingers idgaf GIF by Nick Cannon

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
That makes me laugh the fact you’ve just used a South Park gif to describe me and you’re all still a bunch of snowflake bitches! Seriously the irony is iconic in this forum!
I love a review, can you give me one? I’ve had one positive and one negative today from Basement Brigz and DC Dector respectively, feeling blessed

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That makes me laugh the fact you’ve just used a South Park gif to describe me and you’re all still a bunch of snowflake bitches! Seriously the irony is iconic in this forum!
Glad to make you laugh 🤭 I think your hilarious 🤣
But on that note if you don’t like the irony on this forum, you can leave no one holding you back
Maybe this isn’t the right place for you
Don’t let the door hit you in the way out
🙋‍♀️
Season 2 Episode 13 Nbc GIF by Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
But on that note if you don’t like the irony on this forum, you can leave no one holding you back
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out
🙋‍♀️
Season 2 Episode 13 Nbc GIF by Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Don’t let the door hit you in the way out
🙋‍♀️
Season 2 Episode 13 Nbc GIF by Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist's Extraordinary Playlist
Ps, maybe you'd be better in one of the other CC forums... this one doesn't seem to be the one for you

Bye

I just saw miss red video saying she’s having time off, panic attacks etc. she literally started this behaviour of ‘hate’… this isn’t what about ism, but it’s ‘well what did you expect???’

and for the paragraph readers:

how does she think people like 19 year old elphaba (now 20 I believe) felt with daily commentary on her skin condition, her gender confusion, her hygiene, her behaviour.

Now I personally don’t like elphaba but I can see she is a teenager that has clearly had a poor and chaotic upbringing and is making every mistake in front of tens of thousands of people. I don’t understand genuinely how she can expect sympathy, when she wouldn’t give it to a teenager.
Amen 🙏🏼

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
You pick and choose who to write about and have focused your attention on some creators. I use that term loosely. But you’re not going to call out the hypocrisy of some members in the group who have done and said the most about said subjects being discussed? Their outrage at this point with this latest scandal from Alex is that of comedy. None of them cared when other people’s disabilities got mocked and was directed specifically at a certain person. They haven’t been outraged when Alex and others have made dark humour jokes before but now they ain’t friends with him and others have made up everyone just forgotten about all their wrongdoings.
Just an fyi I do try to be outraged about everything equally. This isn’t a fan forum so I doubt if there are any fans of people here