Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I cba catching up there's 20 pages im just coming in here
All you need to know is that there’s an account called I did nuffink or something that we are all going for cause they don’t like that we didn’t accept them into the clique we have after they came in telling us how we are hypocrites and what we should all do in future. Get β€˜em

Just another whingebag came in crying that we don’t call others out for their hypocrisy. It was pointed out that some of us infact did call these people out for their hypocrisy and now we are all in a clique with a leader whose bum we are all in and Judas is a truth teller.. oh and they don’t like our sweetbutsour.. in a nutshell
If everyone was up my bumhole there would be mass hate on everyone. I don't like any of the people we chat about, others do. Use will see the light eventually 😭😭 but I cba reading any posts. Sweetbutsour can eat them for breakfast and bully them out the thread πŸ‘Ή

All you need to know is that there’s an account called I did nuffink or something that we are all going for cause they don’t like that we didn’t accept them into the clique we have after they came in telling us how we are hypocrites and what we should all do in future. Get β€˜em
I agreed with their first comment about the fishwives and co last night. Well the majority of it, I cba readying anything else because they tried to come in here calling us all a we when they've only posted twice πŸ˜‚

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Miss Remi has given Angie the two fingers. Oh we love to see it!

See You Later Goodbye GIF by Kiaundra Jackson

I agreed with their first comment about the fishwives and co last night. Well the majority of it, I cba readying anything else because they tried to come in here calling us all a we when they've only posted twice πŸ˜‚
Exactly πŸ˜‚ their post was too long, I only read a few select sentences and decided I just don’t like them and they’re my target for the day. They’ve been scared off now anyways. They are likely crying but I regret nothing

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Had to leave J's live, as sick of hearing some in there, trying to say you need a passport to visit Northern Ireland. It's part of the fing UK u absolute morons. The only people talking a bit of sense in there is both mt and Tj, two people I can't stand.
Are they saying they’ll vote for soaking wet rishi? Any time I hear them speak about politics I get massive right wing Tommy Robinson project blue beam vibes from them.

Are they saying they’ll vote for soaking wet rishi? Any time I hear them speak about politics I get massive right wing Tommy Robinson project blue beam vibes from them.
MT put a good argument across for why no one should be voting Tory. I dislike him but I was fist pumping the air to what MT was saying. TJ sounded like he may be a secret Tory though

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
I just saw miss red video saying she’s having time off, panic attacks etc. she literally started this behaviour of β€˜hate’… this isn’t what about ism, but it’s β€˜well what did you expect???’

and for the paragraph readers:

how does she think people like 19 year old elphaba (now 20 I believe) felt with daily commentary on her skin condition, her gender confusion, her hygiene, her behaviour.

Now I personally don’t like elphaba but I can see she is a teenager that has clearly had a poor and chaotic upbringing and is making every mistake in front of tens of thousands of people. I don’t understand genuinely how she can expect sympathy, when she wouldn’t give it to a teenager.
But they're 'special.'