Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
That makes literally no sense? So you’d rather sit with world leaders because they’re not as bad as me?! What kind of dumb as clap back is that?! Mwhahahaaa you absolute weapon.
I called you a walking abortion and you got in your feels about it and tried to re word it against me 😂
Look, if you’re not smart enough or funny enough to keep up, it’s ok. Try again next year 😭 Start by making up your own insults and go from there. I won’t laugh at you I promise ☺️
I think you have a fan 😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I wonder what it is… gluten or too much sugar causing the hives 😩
Nah because it happens randomly. It happened the other day with the same deodorant Iv used for years. It's literally never the same thing twice. I think it's maybe a stress response or something I really don't know 😭

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Scally in kellys box (full recording) i can't be asked to clip it all down
View attachment VID-20240522-WA0003.mp4
“No one should be telling you where you can go” that’s what Kelly said. Funny how Kelly used to block people if they were going into people’s lives that she didn’t like or in fact block people going into lives that she was mod on because she didn’t like them. And then tell all the others who should be blocked and the criteria of what the accounts have to remain off the block list

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
MT put a good argument across for why no one should be voting Tory. I dislike him but I was fist pumping the air to what MT was saying. TJ sounded like he may be a secret Tory though
MT will vote reform then I imagine. Yeah TJ would be outspoken about his dislike for Tory’s if he had it he’s always got an opinion. People like him are always secretive about the fact that they’re right wing. Dunno why just something i noticed

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
If everyone was up my bumhole there would be mass hate on everyone. I don't like any of the people we chat about, others do. Use will see the light eventually 😭😭 but I cba reading any posts. Sweetbutsour can eat them for breakfast and bully them out the thread 👹
I don’t like bum hole myself but I think that account has left 😭 as It wont show ne details

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
MT put a good argument across for why no one should be voting Tory. I dislike him but I was fist pumping the air to what MT was saying. TJ sounded like he may be a secret Tory though
Scousers are so anti Tory for what they did way back when, thatcher the milk snatcher. I feel some northerners did sway when Corbyn took to the stage. I didn’t like the man but felt Theresa was more about the people than her cronies or constituents.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
My brain is being a t to me right now and not letting me get past something I saw this morning. So, I am going to pop it here and hopefully that'll be it.

You cannot claim the fing moral high ground when you are mocking/impersonating someone (regardless of what they have done on the app)

Meh. End.

But First Coffee GIF
I hope you’re ok luv 🤗 When this happens to me, I watch a ton of cute dog videos and cuddle my pups 🥹

Nah because it happens randomly. It happened the other day with the same deodorant Iv used for years. It's literally never the same thing twice. I think it's maybe a stress response or something I really don't know 😭
Get the GP to refer you to an allergist. It really sounds a lot like MCAS, to me but I doubt they’ll test for it in the UK cause the NHS try denying the existence of many proven diagnoses out there. But they can rule out other things

Scousers are so anti Tory for what they did way back when, thatcher the milk snatcher. I feel some northerners did sway when Corbyn took to the stage. I didn’t like the man but felt Theresa way more about the people than her cronies or constituents.
Sorry to say but I would have snogged Corbyns face off. He should have run the country but the smear campaign against him was the worst I’ve personally witnessed in the UK in my lifetime

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Are they saying they’ll vote for soaking wet rishi? Any time I hear them speak about politics I get massive right wing Tommy Robinson project blue beam vibes from them.
Only the unwashed one was spouting her Tory crap. Mt and Tj r labour supporters, the one and only thing I have in common with that pair of dullards.