Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Cockercunt still yapping

She’s fing demented. She was the one goading people into finding her. No one here thought it was that deep. We’re gonna have the same feelings toward her if she has a face or not.
She’s attacked members of this thread singularly and as a collective. She pokes and patronises constantly and cry’s when she gets it back

Go do yourself Cockergimp. All that happens off the back of that sshow last night is on you and Angie.

Wet t

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

OH MY GOD

I have a friend from school whose cousin husband groomed her from 12 to 15. I witnessed it all, and I also didn’t see it as grooming then we thought it was an older sexy man he said he loved her was gonna run away with her. She had photos, family events with him, even after we got older and realised he was a fing weirdo. So HOW ON EARTH can cockerpoo and her family say that cos she was in photos with him it didn’t happen?

Also, just cos he said it didn’t happen, doesn’t mean it didn’t…. PEOPLE LIE. Ok if she’s got a history of lying they will be suspicious but cocker should know THIS ISNT PROOF of the uncles innocence or guilt.

Shes dragged the family history of trauma and upheaval and falling out to show Lisa as a bad person???? Maybe she is but oh my actual god , what the
do is cockerpoo doing???? I can’t listen to it I’ve got a third of way through she’s evil