Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I just don’t understand gifting on TT why oh why send the price of a uni on there when I’d rather gift someone the whole amount! I only usually give roses and heartmes because that what I feel helps with the popular. It’s backward
Even that mylan character has caught onto that. He was getting gifters to instead send the amount to his paypal

I can’t watch this. This live is about how MK manipulated a very vulnerable lady that was and still is dealing with terminal cancer and broke her heart coming forward, to bring awareness to help others. And these fing dickheads are sitting there mocking manipulation for gifts? I feel physically sick

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Even that mylan character has caught onto that. He was getting gifters to instead send the amount to his paypal
I feel like if people want the money, they’ll be happy for PayPal (even though that’s still quite preposterous to be donating such huge amounts of money to online personalities for simply sitting in front of their phone)

Those who want the actual gifts are wanting money and the clout and recognition which is probably even worse.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Animated GIF

Feb 29, 2024
I work and I’m worried about how I’m going to survive till pay day and Angie just got two unis for being a fing t! It’s actually making me rage 😡😡😡😡😡
Same here, having my grandson for a long weekend and have had to ask my daughter could she give us some pennies as there is a fair on. She's absolutely fine but I feel so bad.

Does anyone recognise this David guy? Just seen he’s a level 22 in Angies room and I swear I’ve never seen him before.
Never ever seen him in angies before. Just after defending MK. Let’s be completely honest here, angies live was biased. MK shouted over everyone and Angie didn’t control that, and Angie keeps stating how it’s probably someone that is upset about the friendship ending.

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
OH MY GOD

I have a friend from school whose cousin husband groomed her from 12 to 15. I witnessed it all, and I also didn’t see it as grooming then we thought it was an older sexy man he said he loved her was gonna run away with her. She had photos, family events with him, even after we got older and realised he was a fing weirdo. So HOW ON EARTH can cockerpoo and her family say that cos she was in photos with him it didn’t happen?

Also, just cos he said it didn’t happen, doesn’t mean it didn’t…. PEOPLE LIE. Ok if she’s got a history of lying they will be suspicious but cocker should know THIS ISNT PROOF of the uncles innocence or guilt.

Shes dragged the family history of trauma and upheaval and falling out to show Lisa as a bad person???? Maybe she is but oh my actual god , what the
do is cockerpoo doing???? I can’t listen to it I’ve got a third of way through she’s evil
That’s what enablers do enable the wrong doing from others. Clearly her job enables wrong doing and so then she comes on the app to do just that. She is an out right bully and to put it on to child (yes a child at 12 years old cockacunt) is her level of empathy and that tells me about the person she is. She is evil through and through.