Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
This guy sent her it IMG_7949.jpeg
Freezing Major League Baseball GIF by MLB

Feb 29, 2024
OH MY GOD

I have a friend from school whose cousin husband groomed her from 12 to 15. I witnessed it all, and I also didn’t see it as grooming then we thought it was an older sexy man he said he loved her was gonna run away with her. She had photos, family events with him, even after we got older and realised he was a fing weirdo. So HOW ON EARTH can cockerpoo and her family say that cos she was in photos with him it didn’t happen?

Also, just cos he said it didn’t happen, doesn’t mean it didn’t…. PEOPLE LIE. Ok if she’s got a history of lying they will be suspicious but cocker should know THIS ISNT PROOF of the uncles innocence or guilt.

Shes dragged the family history of trauma and upheaval and falling out to show Lisa as a bad person???? Maybe she is but oh my actual god , what the
do is cockerpoo doing???? I can’t listen to it I’ve got a third of way through she’s evil
I’m so sorry to you and your friend for what you both went through, It’s truly awful and as you said sometimes as a child you don’t even realise what is happening is wrong!
It’s weird because all I keep thinking about is the documentary abducted in plain sight, I think cockerpoo needs to watch it and see how bad it can be with manipulation, lies and kids not being believed!

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
⚠️Trigger warning me ranting about cockerpoo⚠️

Fml I can’t sleep! I stupidly watched angies live on YouTube and I feel so disturbed! The way they spoke about Lisa when she was 12 has knocked me sick! I really hope you are fing proud of yourself cockerpoo! You are fing evil! You have proved nothing apart from the fact that you are this conniving, sly, condescending t that clearly has something to hide to go to these lengths to try and keep yourself anonymous!
There was a million different ways you could have provided proof that the woman lisa was talking about isn’t you, but you chose to find her family members and talk about a woman’s childhood trauma and make out she’s a liar because the case was NFA! I hope you realise how fing sick that is!
I’m literally so fing angry I can barely get out what I want to say, because so many things are running through my head, but what I will say is that cockerpoo has done nothing to prove she is telling the truth and nothing to prove Lisa is lying, all she has done is clarify that she’s a bad person and needs looking in too!
Cockercunt I know you read here and I hope someone does find you and reports your behaviour to your workplace because you are fing abhorrent and shouldn’t be allowed around the general public! I hope your tiktok account gets banned too! I heard it doesn’t take much if multiple people report the account on the same day and for the same reasons!
I hope you log on to tiktok everyday from now on and get the hate you deserve you fing creature!
I hope you’re ok! Cockacunt is clearly a spiteful witch and this is the person she is. The more I think about it the more I believe Lisa. Hugs to you