Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

tiktokker90

Nov 10, 2023
Never ever seen him in angies before. Just after defending MK. Let’s be completely honest here, angies live was biased. MK shouted over everyone and Angie didn’t control that, and Angie keeps stating how it’s probably someone that is upset about the friendship ending.
He gifted her big last week and put up loads of 1k treasure boxes. Like 10 in a row.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Apologies all at CC (except the scumbags) this is a long post

For Cockerpoo
For Angie
For those that were in Angie's live (PM - 23/05/2024)

SLANDER
Slander applies to comments made by a person pertaining to another person that reflect badly upon that person.
In the live hosted by Angie comments were made about Lisa that could lead to Lisa suffering in terms of loss of finance, MH and seriously harm her reputation.
Such comments were "...her children are in care." (in reference to Lisa and her children said by one of the people in the live) this comment paints Lisa as a Mother unable to provide adequate care for her children. Also Lisa was ridiculed and demeaned by those in the boxes with her entire life being mocked and her personal traumas being brought up and then dismissed as 'lies'.

DISCRIMINATION
Those in the boxes violated Lisa's dignity and discriminated against her by bringing up Lisa's trauma and past on a public social media platform and then ridiculing her and dubbing her a 'liar' whilst also engaging in victim shaming which discourages any other victims/survivors from the (potential and alleged) same perpetrator from coming forward and also makes other victims/survivors who also may have been listening feel they will have that same reaction upon speaking out on what they have been through.

BULLYING
'Bullying pertains to individuals who use force, coercion, hurtful, teasing or threat of abuse, aggressively dominate or intimate...' It was implied by a person in one of the boxes during Angie's live last night that they "...saw Lisa out..." meaning they know/and have seen Lisa. Things that have been/and were said during that lice quantify as bullying; the words were hurtful, they were teasing, there was abusive verbage used, attempts to dominate and intimidate Lisa.

Disclaimer: The above are my opinions and stance due to what was witnessed in Angie's live with Cockerpoo and the others in the boxes about Lisa. Whether Lisa is lying or telling the truth is a moot point now, repeatedly she is being targeted and pushed to the edge by Cockerpoo and others. As I have said before Cockerpoo could have simply said at the time "I am not the woman you are talking about." it truly was as simple as that. Instead Cockerpoo has launched a hate campaign against Lisa and seems keen to push her as far as possible. No one cares who you are, Cockerpoo yet you seem to have a desire to bait people into searching for you. And let's not forget, you are the one who told everyone where exactly the woman who was thought to be you works - you are the true doxxer.

Did Angie and eq have an argument? Have I missed it?
EQ called Angie disgusting for defending MK. She’s exposing Angie tonight. Don’t get me wrong, EQ has no moral high ground but someone big on here needs to open people’s eyes. I’m surprised at No Face, why don’t they properly argue against Angie? Same as Zac, I’d have gone mad at Angie for today

Mar 15, 2024
england
Trigger warning ⚠️ possibly an unpopular opinion but something worries me about the way GCrew gifts people. The money I have seen him dropping on everyone and anyone almost like he’s clearing out his account. I really hope he’s not planning anything because talking from experience (my children’s dad 😔) nothing needs to end that way. I don’t watch him to have an opinion on his behaviour I honestly don’t know if he’s a good person or not. Maybe it’s just my own intrusive thoughts and hopefully he’s just giving to be nice 👍

Trigger warning ⚠️ possibly an unpopular opinion but something worries me about the way GCrew gifts people. The money I have seen him dropping on everyone and anyone almost like he’s clearing out his account. I really hope he’s not planning anything because talking from experience (my children’s dad 😔) nothing needs to end that way. I don’t watch him to have an opinion on his behaviour I honestly don’t know if he’s a good person or not. Maybe it’s just my own intrusive thoughts and hopefully he’s just giving to be nice 👍
Oh god, I think this needs highlighting because I never even considered this. But it’s true that people do things like this, unfortunately. It is a warning sign when people start parting with their personal items and money. I don’t understand how he can afford to give this amount away, so now you’ve said this, it is something that needs considering. I’m so sorry to hear about your children’s father. I can’t imagine how that feels. Thank you for sharing from experience. I think it’s incredibly important 🤎🤎🤎

Mar 15, 2024
england
Oh god, I think this needs highlighting because I never even considered this. But it’s true that people do things like this, unfortunately. It is a warning sign when people start parting with their personal items and money. I don’t understand how he can afford to give this amount away, so now you’ve said this, it is something that needs considering. I’m so sorry to hear about your children’s father. I can’t imagine how that feels. Thank you for sharing from experience. I think it’s incredibly important 🤎🤎🤎
Ok so you see it as a possibility too thank god because I honestly questioned myself. …..i 100% agree I think he needs to be checked on. People really do put all their orders in place and family just assume they are been more organised. My children’s dad was what I thought in the best position possible new job, we was engaged and new baby and new home. Like a switch all over in one day 🤦‍♀️😔 I see the signs 🩷🩷

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh My God Omg GIF
Shots fired