Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Oh I don’t have an explanation

It’s just sus that a relatively low level gifter who I’ve never seen before is gifting fishflaps like this. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Kaz or someone trying to big her up because she’s supporting her.
you need to do an awareness either on flange or vulnerable gifters

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Only Tony is such a t!! Asking for a uni because he had a bad day over eggs while this man is saying he is having a hard time today over his daughter passing. I hate that man!!!!!!
The first time I became really aware of tont was when he was in dreads calling EMZ a aids victim and a prostitute...that was enough for me. I'm not a Emz fan but he was vile

Medusa

Morning everyone! 🤎 I'm jumping on to let you know I'm having a little break.. There are certain things I can't listen to, I know the type of person I am and I would switch and be cancelled if I remained on here at the moment, So I'll catch up with you all in a couple of days.
Take care for now and remember to be kind to yourselves. Peace out ✌️

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
The first time I became really aware of tont was when he was in dreads calling EMZ a aids victim and a prostitute...that was enough for me. I'm not a Emz fan but he was vile
I just hate him. He thinks he is so funny. He is a complete idiot. He acts like the moral police of TikTok while having no morals at all.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I’m still upset about Cockercunt and what she done to Lisa last night
Angry Rob Lowe GIF by The Grinder