Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵 @Miss Baguette 🥖
I was shook that chippy would even joke about this I’m 100% sure he’s saw the vile stuff king kesh said in angies live! I tried to back you up but I had to come out they all came for me and now my anxiety is through the roof I feel abit sick! I’m sorry if this triggers either of you! I couldnt just let them do that! I’m seriously triggered right now 😭😭😭😭
View attachment trim.A8D8CCB5-84EA-4F6B-ADB1-BEE563A05547.MOV
View attachment trim.6865D74A-32DF-41FB-A112-0467895D7AB6.MOV
What's been going on I didn't hear anything about this yesterday?

I feel fing awful! I didn’t even get an apology and chippy was threatening me!
Thank you for asking ❤️
Absolutely wrong even after seeing the proof they still continued too accuse innocent people absolutely sick, all 3 off you deserve an apology it was wrong, i notice he piped down when he learnt you are a woman

I genuinely don't think they waited until the Mk exposure, i wouldn't deep the timing too much. Two lives can go on at once. Angie would have been live doing something regardless.
Do you think i really don't think it was coincidence why not do it 5 days ago or any day after, i won't mention that in the video it's mainly to highlight they have been sat on this for days.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵 @Miss Baguette 🥖
I was shook that chippy would even joke about this I’m 100% sure he’s saw the vile stuff king kesh said in angies live! I tried to back you up but I had to come out they all came for me and now my anxiety is through the roof I feel abit sick! I’m sorry if this triggers either of you! I couldnt just let them do that! I’m seriously triggered right now 😭😭😭😭
View attachment trim.A8D8CCB5-84EA-4F6B-ADB1-BEE563A05547.MOV
View attachment trim.6865D74A-32DF-41FB-A112-0467895D7AB6.MOV
fing fs, all of them. If Chippy comes in here I hope I'm awake because I dismantle him verbally

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Do you think i really don't think it was coincidence why not do it 5 days ago or any day after, i won't mention that in the video it's mainly to highlight they have been sat on this for days.
They've not just been sat on it for days though they've been trying to get attention about Lisa since the start of the year. It just so happens that she's had beef with cockerpoo and they've went to her for help. Cockerpoos found them a live to expose Lisa in. I don't think it's a conspiracy. This issue has been going on before anyone new MK was doing anything 🤷‍♀️

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Chippy accused mrs doubtfire and miss baguette off being the kesh account that wishes grape on people 🤬 he then started on grimsbygobbler, grimsby has uploaded the recordings it was sick
War Esports GIF by Bucks Gaming

Chippy accused mrs doubtfire and miss baguette off being the kesh account that wishes grape on people 🤬 he then started on grimsbygobbler, grimsby has uploaded the recordings it was sick
do off? That King Kesh account has been around a long time. As if anyone here is behind that. What’s his problem with CC? We not stroking his ego enough?

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Cockercunt is just proving what we already knew about her. She’s a vindictive t who uses someone’s trauma to score points, she goaded an unwell person and told her to doxx everything about her. The app pretty much moved on but you decided to drag this up for revenge. If you’ve gone to the police why are you on live holding exposures?