The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I've never seen shinelikeastar and Kesh in the same room... just saying

Reaction GIF
Seen him say Hi narrative in the chat. Wtf have i done 😂😂😂

Nov 10, 2023
I've never had a Greggs would u believe 🙈🙈

Also just mention I didnt know anything about the election talks in here that's why I never got involved BECAUSE I'm not English or from Luton 🥴🥴🤣

Feck sake 🙄 do sausage 🤣
Sausage and Demi both have the same intelligence level which is why he’s always in her box. If I listen to him talk I feel like i lose a brain cell every minute.

Greggs is elite. Cheese and onion pasty and yum yums are life 🙌

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Pearls live just stopped as Lisa Marie was arguing with someone else in the box. I couldn't even make out what was being said as the screeching was so bad
Pearl platformed Lisa Marie’s aunt that was in Angie’s live last night and she was spouting then Pearl let Lisa Marie in and it starting going off so Pearl ended the live

May 24, 2024
West Yorkshire
Apologise on the app, there's were you made the "flipping joke" Oh, and back off Mrs. D you fing baw bag.
Since you asked nicely I already apologised and tried to send a message ya scotum sack 1000011313.jpg
Apologise on the app, there's were you made the "flipping joke" Oh, and back off Mrs. D you fing baw bag.
Oh and I screenshot that at 15.35 or something g not wrote it at that time

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It’s wild atm isn’t it? Can’t even be away from it for 10 minutes and something mental is going on.

@Here For The T may be the account that sausage was on about. I just remembered there’s multiple accounts here with similar names. Maybe he’s confused. Silly sausage
I dunno it seemed like he meant an account that was active, I never even deeped it and checked if just assumed 😭😭