Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
It’s wild atm isn’t it? Can’t even be away from it for 10 minutes and something mental is going on.

@Here For The T may be the account that sausage was on about. I just remembered there’s multiple accounts here with similar names. Maybe he’s confused. Silly sausage
Remember I got confused for Jojos troll account Iamthetea also 😭😭 I need a fecking name change

I dunno it seemed like he meant an account that was active, I never even deeped it and checked if just assumed 😭😭
I was thinking of the JoJo one I think. Sausage also think Johnny is that man with no name account, he shouted that out in some live of exposeds a while back 😂 I want to know who he thinks I am? I hope it’s Demi

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Since you asked nicely I already apologised and tried to send a message ya scotum sack 1000011313.jpg
It's spelled "scrotum" . Now do back to the erse end a nae where.
Tom Hanks Wtf GIF by Laff

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Was Lisa in the live? Because nobody's heard or spoke to her all day
I opened Tiktok first time today and it was Lisa in Pearls live, with several other people, literally it was SHOUTING "youre a liar youre a liar" and i couldnt even work out what else was being said then pearl ended the live. I have no idea what happened.
I couldnt even watch the whole live Delusive did that someone put on youtuve, she was saying that Lusa wasnt abused because she had a photo with the man in question 2 years later. Unfathomable evil. I have a friend that was groomed when we were 12 - we didnt see it as abuse just a cool older guy - in hus fing 30s. after she realised it was weird and ended it aged 15 and escaped, she still had family photos with him at various functions. only when we were adults did she actually realise erm WHAT happened to me.sorry for rant but how can these people speak like that about abuse victims,.... if you have a photo with the person afterwards youre clearly lying. right ok cockerpoo.