Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Right I’ve finally caught up. Sorry if this gets long.

I’ve literally been preoccupied all day long with stressful s, then finally get home and hear I was accused of being King Kesh, a person who has in two occasions told me I deserve to be a, by MIllsy (I believe, that’s who’s box lit up in the live, correct me if I am wrong I am just going off what I see)

I’ve always liked Millsy, even when she was in team Angie, I felt she always brought a voice of reason to the boxes. I’m just a bit sad that anyone would even make a joke about it.

Whoever is behind the King Kesh account, please asphyxiate on broccoli. Whoever you are.

—————————————————

I have not seen any lives or recordings of Cockerpoo related things today. If anyone comes across any please tag me so I can watch because I’ve not really spoke on the situation after making the videos about the texts and the situation getting worse as a result. But I want to make an informed opinion before I make any comment on it, but judging by the comments here, that s ain’t good. Lisa is a vulnerable woman, whatever the cockertruth may be. That should be the important thing here’s not fing contacting a random woman from Twitter!

My heads absolutely mashed and I can either go asleep, or keep making my video about Angie in the most distasteful and hateful manner.

Edited to remove trauma dump

Mar 19, 2024
Warrington
Angie going to see a psychiatrist... Hopefully they'll lock her up and throw away the key.
I think she was taking the piss when she said about mental health and seeing a psych. Judging by the comments where people were pissed off at her saying that. As if Angie would see a professional who could possibly help her 😂 she wouldn't get any views if she sorted herself out!! She referred to it as a "nut nut hospital" so I'm gonna agree with the comments that she was being vile and taking the piss mocking MH. Yet was preaching the other day about Chesters MH. She's a gross creature.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Babe, I’m sorry you’ve been hurt by this I really am. If you want a chat I’m always about and happy to listen. When I was accused by that drip Alex, I threw up. The s that went through my head. Felt like I was on fire. Like I was back in a place I’ve long since suppressed.
I just want you to know that no one would ever believe a lady like you would be behind such an account, no one. Neither you or @Miss Baguette 🥖 conduct yourself in a way you would even be considered.
I know you suffer with the same coping mechanism I do. I can imagine your thoughts and I truly feel the pain.
I’m here if you need me 🤎🤎🤎

@Miss Baguette 🥖 you little s. You too 😘😘😘
Thank you darling 🥹🩵 I hate that it can impact us like this, I wish it didn’t but we’re human and often riddled with trauma 😭

I can tell he was joking on reflection but it wasn’t funny and I think he gets it now thankfully. The way he went for GG after her telling him the type of account Kesh was, that’s when he should’ve been like, “oh s yeah sorry, I didn’t know”.

I was already stressed today and luckily had some emergency meds literally 5/10 minutes prior to seeing all this, thank God. Thank you for the lush validating words, I know you get it, get it 💔

@Miss Baguette 🥖 I hope you’re ok too luv, no one would ever think you possible of such awful statements ❤️‍🩹

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
He needs to prove he hasn’t got a milky rim at this point. I’m sus
michael fassbender submission GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Pearls live just stopped as Lisa Marie was arguing with someone else in the box. I couldn't even make out what was being said as the screeching was so bad
i cant believe the whole thing has kicked off again. cockerpoo roped in her family!? absolutely mental. i dont care why she cares so much her name isnt bloody cockerpoo shes hardly having defemation of character. I dont get why she doesnt just leave it.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Thank you darling 🥹🩵 I hate that it can impact us like this, I wish it didn’t but we’re human and often riddled with trauma 😭

I can tell he was joking on reflection but it wasn’t funny and I think he gets it now thankfully. The way he went for GG after her telling him the type of account Kesh was, that’s when he should’ve been like, “oh s yeah sorry, I didn’t know”.

I was already stressed today and luckily had some emergency meds literally 5/10 minutes prior to seeing all this, thank God. Thank you for the lush validating words, I know you get it, get it 💔

@Miss Baguette 🥖 I hope you’re ok too luv, no one would ever think you possible of such awful statements ❤️‍🩹
Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

I’m watching Canadian Angies and I’m astounded how delusive does it. How is Angie holding no liability for that live? She sat back and allowed that on her live. Angie defends the wrong people ALL THE TIME. As if cockerpoo was like “can I expose Lisa Marie on your live?” And that was it? Angie would have had full details and told her “ok but I don’t want people knowing I know anything about this”. Angie isn’t that thick.

I think the ginger wino is just so good at lying and gaslighting people rather have her on their side. do delusive angie too, ya smelly bin bags

As I said I didn't know that person's past ,get over yourself, I even apologised after the screenshot was shown fks.
You apologised then said it was mt didn't learn did you, now you've seen the comments they make how would you feel if i accused you off being the account? You know all about the account you're not stupid its the same account thats wished grape on many people (including alex) and its been discussed on lives before. Dont play dumb now. I'm already over myself but the people you aimed your twisted 'joke' at and your 'threats'to grimbsy how do you think they might feel?