Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
intimidation lol its a thread. Youre friends with Judas who also says harsh stuff - as do many people with new joinees here (which I dont) so its a bit random to pick up on me making hog jokes and grilling his fans ... i didnt know that was not ok. i also didnt know it was intimidation lol. Just cos you like zac doesnt mean you can take what im saying as something bigger than what others say.
When Judas was really upset that people were seeing as supporting someone that did a crime that triggered her emotional responses, she was supported etc. but I am some sort of villain?
I am also never passive aggressive i directly say what i think. You cant police my words here just as no one else can or should be policed unless its someone like napoleon
Dont drag me into your pish please 😭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
intimidation lol its a thread. Youre friends with Judas who also says harsh stuff - as do many people with new joinees here (which I dont) so its a bit random to pick up on me making hog jokes and grilling his fans ... i didnt know that was not ok. i also didnt know it was intimidation lol. Just cos you like zac doesnt mean you can take what im saying as something bigger than what others say.
When Judas was really upset that people were seeing as supporting someone that did a crime that triggered her emotional responses, she was supported etc. but I am some sort of villain?
I am also never passive aggressive i directly say what i think. You cant police my words here just as no one else can or should be policed unless its someone like napoleon
@ Judss this isnt an attack at you, as i would like to also be allowrd to be savage as and when i please, to me it is humour.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
screams GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I didn’t call you a villain 💀

It’s a thread and you’re entitled to be passive aggressive and goad for responses. I mentioned it because it’s relevant to the conversation we’re having and its relation to being judgemental. You may absolutely know the ins and outs but I don’t and many others won’t either. Instead of cursing out those who like him, write about the history?

The Judas situation was about her not feeling heard by a member - completely different principle and not relevant at all.

I didn’t police your words, where did I say you couldn’t say xzy? You are saying someone shouldn’t support a creator, maybe don’t police who people support?

Inform them absolutely, that’s what this space is also for but let others make up their minds.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I didn’t call you a villain 💀

It’s a thread and you’re entitled to be passive aggressive and goad for responses. I mentioned it because it’s relevant to the conversation we’re having and its relation to being judgemental. You may absolutely know the ins and outs but I don’t and many others won’t either. Instead of cursing out those who like him, write about the history?

The Judas situation was about her not feeling heard by a member - completely different principle and not relevant at all.

I didn’t police your words, where did I say you couldn’t say xzy? You are saying someone shouldn’t support a creator, maybe don’t police who people support?

Inform them absolutely, that’s what this space is also for but let others make up their minds.
it was the same thing, she was upset as some people were not taking in to account what lisa was saying etc, they had disucssions about it at a later point and resolved it. it was liteerally the same. Police is a good word to use cos if people are going to support perpetrators then ill police them. I am not going to be told how and what to do by you im sorry I decline
Unsubscribe this will go on forever i completely disagree with you as you seem to do me, the end.