Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
That does not look like an intimidating hog. Theres a lack of nasty piggy gifs actually
Animated GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
ok im feeling like ive had anmesia because there was deffo comments that it was resolved maybe it wasnt you then god knows.. and i thought you were upse that people were taking cocker side and not thinkinf of the victim etc. i wrote it in a quick way so prob sounded wrong. but my point is, im thinking of the victim here, and so surely i soguld also get listened to.
you are in no way involved, you do just get special allowances for savagery. sorry for using your name i just wanted to bolster my manifesto.

To conclude my evening and as um sure everyones thoroughly enjoying hearing from me:
I am still going to be a hog at all positive Zac the Coervice chat
The disagreement and the intensity of the situation was between me and @Miss Baguette 🥖, I unfollowed everyone so nobody could message me. But since I came back we haven't had a discussion or resolved anything. We've not spoke about it. I dunno if there's been confusion on that but we haven't had a conversation.

Iv been savage since the start. Even if anyone does have an issue with it. Nobody can do anything I'm an anonymous troll pretending to be a Welsh leopard online. Iv never said I'm nice Iv been god awful from the start 😭😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
ok im feeling like ive had anmesia because there was deffo comments that it was resolved maybe it wasnt you then god knows.. and i thought you were upse that people were taking cocker side and not thinkinf of the victim etc. i wrote it in a quick way so prob sounded wrong. but my point is, im thinking of the victim here, and so surely i soguld also get listened to.
you are in no way involved, you do just get special allowances for savagery. sorry for using your name i just wanted to bolster my manifesto.

To conclude my evening and as um sure everyones thoroughly enjoying hearing from me:
I am still going to be a hog at all positive Zac the Coervice chat
I listened to you and validated you - I believe in you and your reasons.

Please can I ask you re-read our exchange with a calmer mind tomorrow and I’ll do so also? If I was harsh at any point, I’ll call it out and apologise.

Lastly, if I was conversing with Judas and felt similarly, I’d say so. Her and I have disagreed before but it was settled quickly and calmly. Also, she does get special treatment by me to be honest, I have a lot of affection for her.

I wanted a calm conversation, I’m sorry it didn’t go that way 🩵

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
The disagreement and the intensity of the situation was between me and @Miss Baguette 🥖, I unfollowed everyone so nobody could message me. But since I came back we haven't had a discussion or resolved anything. We've not spoke about it. I dunno if there's been confusion on that but we haven't had a conversation.

Iv been savage since the start. Even if anyone does have an issue with it. Nobody can do anything I'm an anonymous troll pretending to be a Welsh leopard online. Iv never said I'm nice Iv been god awful from the start 😭😭
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m really hoping Demi flashes her leg for the sanity of Judas. It’s like waiting for the northern lights
Do you know I had a conversation with sausage from plm yesterday in exchange for Demis leg and he showed me a fresh photo, the day it happened with the blister. A recycled leg wound that I'd already saw

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I listened to you and validated you - I believe in you and your reasons.

Please can I ask you re-read our exchange with a calmer mind tomorrow and I’ll do so also? If I was harsh at any point, I’ll call it out and apologise.

Lastly, if I was conversing with Judas and felt similarly, I’d say so. Her and I have disagreed before but it was settled quickly and calmly. Also, she does get special treatment by me to be honest, I have a lot of affection for her.

I wanted a calm conversation, I’m sorry it didn’t go that way 🩵
im completely calm. thats actually a crazy thing to say. the conversation has ended, and im personally feeling calm. im not aiming to be nice on here.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

tbh so have i... maybe not savage enough! must try harder. I dont even say get well soon to peoples personal stuff they write here cos i want to remain big chonky.

hopefully my name change gets approved by the moderator