Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Omg did you 😭😭😭😭 I can't cope this is so inappropriate
Yes like it wasn’t even funny! I was trolling for abit earlier trying to get demi to show her leg but she ended the live… and I went back in just now and started screen recording so I could do the same, and all of a sudden she pulled her trousers down and you could see everything! I was actually trying to warn Tracey and she didn’t believe me at first she was about to block me and she’s got loads of trolls in there! Poor nan!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yes like it wasn’t even funny! I was trolling for abit earlier trying to get demi to show her leg but she ended the live… and I went back in just now and started screen recording so I could do the same, and all of a sudden she pulled her trousers down and you could see everything! I was actually trying to warn Tracey and she didn’t believe me at first she was about to block me and she’s got loads of trolls in there! Poor nan!
I did hear her saying Grimsby gobbler, is there a toilet in the background or was Nan just pissing on the floor. Yeah she has if that group she's beefing saw that.... well to be fair I'd like to hope they'd report it to social work. But you never know who is watching.