Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I did hear her saying Grimsby gobbler, is there a toilet in the background or was Nan just pissing on the floor. Yeah she has if that group she's beefing saw that.... well to be fair I'd like to hope they'd report it to social work. But you never know who is watching.
A commode. behind their left shoulder. Also, demi's leg might be a gonner, but her hair is quite lush

Feb 29, 2024
It really do be like that
Sick Napoleon Dynamite GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Feb 29, 2024
I did hear her saying Grimsby gobbler, is there a toilet in the background or was Nan just pissing on the floor. Yeah she has if that group she's beefing saw that.... well to be fair I'd like to hope they'd report it to social work. But you never know who is watching.
She was on a commode! Her Nan and grandad were going nuts earlier 🤣 apparently her grandad kicked the dog in the head 😭 the nan was about to batter him 🤣 but yea not a very smart move when they are both too incoherent to even see what’s going on right next to them!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She was on a commode! Her Nan and grandad were going nuts earlier 🤣 apparently her grandad kicked the dog in the head 😭 the nan was about to batter him 🤣 but yea not a very smart move when they are both too incoherent to even see what’s going on right next to them!
Apparently the grandads going a bit mad. Like I think he's got dementia and isn't easy to live with but they won't put them in homes. He must have done something to the dog btw because you never hear it otherwise