Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Aug 18, 2023
It’s Zara that is the one stirring and plotting. She’s quite evidently the common denominator in a lot of these things that happen with Zac. It’s all about a redemption from her failure with CLA, I see talks about a laxative brownie going on above? If that’s any relation to Zac I’ll give you one guess who sent those.

She’ll probably come for me again for this paragraph but I’m done caring for her after the messages I’ve received from her.

Edit: the reason I have the opinion on Zac I do is because Zara filled my head with the scamming malarkey, and often called him the scum of the earth, comparing him to CLA. Along with 99% of their private conversations, I was very much a fan before that.

I’ll continue to bite my tongue but I’m ticking hard x
You are absolutely spot on! I’ve had the misfortune of dealing with ‘the top gifter’ she’s absolutely insane. Zara is a very dangerous individual and I wish more people would realise it

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Ok asking for some clarity as it’s literally frying my brain 🧠 right now. Clearly need to go outside and touch some grass. This is from memory so forgive me if I get anything wrong;

- Originally Lisa Marie said Cockerpoo was a special guardian that placed her children in a situation where they were harmed because she recognised her voice. She couldn’t supply evidence because of court going ons.

- She then released enough information via comments and lives for people to connect Jenny Blackshaw, Mental Health NHS Worker as being the person in question (aka Cockerpoo).

- The message that was debunked but has now been undebunked says “It was never my job…”

- It is now being said that Cockerpoo is actually Lisa Marie’s Ex Aunt.

Therefore the Ex’s Aunt and the children’s special guardian.

So my question is if Cockerpoo is both the Aunt and a special guardian would she be involved in a case that involved those children in a professional capacity or would that be a conflict of interest?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
No face just said he's working with Miss Baguette anyway
I don’t know who you are but I had you on ignore, but I’m unsure how unprivating my video so he can watch it is working with me?

There is clearly something very amiss with these messages and he asked me to see the video so he could see why I found it to be illegitimate.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Kick the do off Judas. Let it all out. It’ll be a release.
Nah cause it's just gonna go back to being fixated on a message and not the bigger issue. Even if it's a fake message, even if Lisa is a liar. Cockerpoos behaviour over the last month has been fing abhorrent and sick. But people will only call that out if that mesaage is real. Not because it's wrong. Not because they disagree but because of a fing message.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm coming off because I'll kick off 😭
Let it out
warning got your back GIF

All im saying i still don't care who cockerpoo really is, it has no impact to me or my life. The one thing i massively disagree with was laughing/mocking Lisa's trauma and everything her and her clique have done to manipulate and confuse her further that's damn right cruel. Peace out im off out for a meal 😌

Apr 27, 2024
United Kingdom
I don’t know who you are but I had you on ignore, but I’m unsure how unprivating my video so he can watch it is working with me?

There is clearly something very amiss with these messages and he asked me to see the video so he could see why I found it to be illegitimate.
It was No Face that said he was working with you, don't blame the person who you're replying to. He said he is working with Miss Baguette back and forth on figuring it out.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Nah cause it's just gonna go back to being fixated on a message and not the bigger issue. Even if it's a fake message, even if Lisa is a liar. Cockerpoos behaviour over the last month has been fing abhorrent and sick. But people will only call that out if that mesaage is real. Not because it's wrong. Not because they disagree but because of a fing message.
And I have literally said this to numerous people. Even if Lisa did fabricate the message to bolster her argument to be believed, I could understand her doing that.

But you can’t deny how it discredits her if she’s showing two messages with different time stamps on