Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
It was No Face that said he was working with you, don't blame the person who you're replying to. He said he is working with Miss Baguette back and forth on figuring it out.
I know but they came here on their new account just to say it and it’s a bit weird and I am suspicious of everyone and im sorry if im sus over someone who’s not being mean but I can’t help it right now

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
My brain:
Tired Giving Up GIF

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Nah cause it's just gonna go back to being fixated on a message and not the bigger issue. Even if it's a fake message, even if Lisa is a liar. Cockerpoos behaviour over the last month has been fing abhorrent and sick. But people will only call that out if that mesaage is real. Not because it's wrong. Not because they disagree but because of a fing message.
come with me dr who gif | WiffleGif

Nov 10, 2023
I do actually believe Lisa. And if it comes out it’s lies I’ll hold my hands up.
I was going to post about cockercunt being caught out which is why I checked the messages to make sure.

Regardless of all that Cockerpoo has been an absolute t since this all started. The arguing, the gaslighting, the baiting. The lies. All she had to do was show her face.

And using Lisa’s childhood trauma was disgusting.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
And I have literally said this to numerous people. Even if Lisa did fabricate the message to bolster her argument to be believed, I could understand her doing that.

But you can’t deny how it discredits her if she’s showing two messages with different time stamps on
With respect the messages mean f all and are being dragged back up by exposed and no face currently (right?) not Lisa Marie?
Last person to do anything seriously fed was Cocker who went on Angie's to do a hate campaign despite knowing what state Lisa was in so the messages are dead news but what Cocker has done (from the start and recently) is more of an issue, it's vile how Cocker has behaved and that is where people's focus should be.

Again I say this w no beef and from a standpoint of seeing it w my own perspective.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
And I have literally said this to numerous people. Even if Lisa did fabricate the message to bolster her argument to be believed, I could understand her doing that.

But you can’t deny how it discredits her if she’s showing two messages with different time stamps on
Not everything is about you. No face has literally just said if him and his people can get a screen recording of cockerpoos message they'll talk about cockerpoo and call her out. Are you his people? Because if you are I wasn't aware of that.

It's not about needing a screen recording of an alleged message to call out cockerpoos rotten behaviour. Shes behaved like that regardless!

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I totally believe the story of the message being sent with errors, retracted and then sent again - even if the usual prompts didn’t show, it could have been a glitch.

Cocks always double spaces before punctuation I’ve seen her do it loads.

Either way I think the truths gonna come out one way or another.
I've seen Cocker do double spaces too but no comment on the actual messages tbh even if they are fabrications and some of what Lisa said is lies etc (as I've always said) Cocker is a fing weirdo and she's been behaving in a strange way antagonising Lisa

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Imagine holding some one in high regard , who's never shown their face , literally has it in his name , hangs around with some of the biggest wronguns on the app and does more flop flopping than the summer sale at Next
I wouldn't hold him any high regard from what I have seen but my understanding is that some creators have met No Face in person with his face uncovered. I'm not sure if his viewers have but I do remember when he went live on his way to protest outside tiktok HQ with other creators, Tony official, Fiddy and Rambo were there (which was a poor turn out I have to say).