Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Changing the subject just had a massive thunder lightning storm hail stones larger then balls and know my garden is flooded , need a boat 🚤
I love wintery weather, its just so cosy inside when it's lashing outside. I hate the summer 🤣🤣🤣

Singing In The Rain Dancing GIF

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I think that’s the major problem here. Being too hung up on the authenticity of a message, when there was that monstrosity of a live on Ang’s the other day - amongst other awful things.

I don’t care about that message, so much has happened that it’s relevancy or authenticity doesn’t even matter at this point.

And it was only brought up because some random account who loves PLM came in here to state ‘no face said he’s working with baguette’ and it concerned him asking to see my video, because once again it calls into question legitimacy, and the current discussion is pertaining to the identity of the woman and not the actions of cockerpoo.

But it’s ok to ignore facts when you don’t like people, that’s definitely a trait that will be beneficial to everyone right. It sounds more like something that Red and Brigham do personally but whatever.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Ok cool. It’s a shame you just are so desperate to believe what you want to be true because you don’t like cockerpoo, and are happy to ignore objective facts to try and validate yourself. Get fed.

And I didn’t assume anything was about me, what the actual piss are you talking about 🤣🤣🤣
It’s not about not liking Cockerpoo though - it’s about her actions. Judas isn’t making it about validating herself but more so that what does it matter when Cocker has done XYZ. Cocker’s own actions have made it irrelevant because even if that was a lie, there’s so much else to damn her with.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I think that’s the major problem here. Being too hung up on the authenticity of a message, when there was that monstrosity of a live on Ang’s the other day - amongst other awful things.

I don’t care about that message, so much has happened that it’s relevancy or authenticity doesn’t even matter at this point.
I agree with the fact that even if the messages are faked Cockerpoo is still a horrible person.
However we have to respect that alot of people on forums like this have a nose for investigation and like to get to the bottom of things and if people are curious about the validity of the messages then so be it.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Ok cool. It’s a shame you just are so desperate to believe what you want to be true because you don’t like cockerpoo, and are happy to ignore objective facts to try and validate yourself. Get fed.

And I didn’t assume anything was about me, what the actual piss are you talking about 🤣🤣🤣
Not a fan of that, Miss Baguette.
Judas isn't "...desperate to believe what you (she) wants to be true..." as was already previously established its going off of what has been seen by Cocker's behaviour towards others and towards Lisa recently and further back so you can't downplay that w Judas w/o also downplaying it w everyone who views this situation the same way and by that I mean - those that see what Cocker has done and is still doing towards Lisa and accept that while Lisa's story might not be 100% facts there is truth to it.

What about what Cocker did in Angie's? Seriously what about that? You can't ignore that and pick and choose.

Don't come for Judas in this way bc it just looks silly rn.

Damsel

Mar 13, 2024
Narnia
I haven’t been keeping up in here the last couple of days been busy with family. Could someone answer me something please?

Heard Hayley Comet this morning say she has or believes to of found Cockerpoo and her husband. Has she confirmed or denied if the person she’s found is the person Lisa is claiming cockerpoo to be?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm not going to talk about the Lisa stuff anymore , I'm getting caught up in it again and I didn't want to , but I have one question in this - is there any ACTUAL proof that it's actually Cockerpoo? I just want Lisa , her MH , her children to be okay , to me this isn't about cockercunt , it's about Lisa and her wellbeing , which at the moment is low.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
It’s not about not liking Cockerpoo though - it’s about her actions. Judas isn’t making it about validating herself but more so that what does it matter when Cocker has done XYZ. Cocker’s own actions have made it irrelevant because even if that was a lie, there’s so much else to damn her with.

Exposed live right now is about the identity of the woman though? Not about the actions of cockerpoo?

TikTok live is open to all, so if anyone wants to go call out cockerpoos actions aside from the identity, because only the identity of the woman is what is currently being discussed with apparent claims of proof, then where are all the lives from the people wanting to talk about cockerpoos behaviour?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I haven’t been keeping up in here the last couple of days been busy with family. Could someone answer me something please?

Heard Hayley Comet this morning say she has or believes to of found Cockerpoo and her husband. Has she confirmed or denied if the person she’s found is the person Lisa is claiming cockerpoo to be?
I Dont Know Conor Mckenna GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I'm not going to talk about the Lisa stuff anymore , I'm getting caught up in it again and I didn't want to , but I have one question in this - is there any ACTUAL proof that it's actually Cockerpoo? I just want Lisa , her MH , her children to be okay , to me this isn't about cockercunt , it's about Lisa and her wellbeing , which at the moment is low.
Same.

And no, there’s not, right now.

Apr 27, 2024
United Kingdom
Exposed live right now is about the identity of the woman though? Not about the actions of cockerpoo?

TikTok live is open to all, so if anyone wants to go call out cockerpoos actions aside from the identity, because only the identity of the woman is what is currently being discussed with apparent claims of proof, then where are all the lives from the people wanting to talk about cockerpoos behaviour?
And the issue was that No Face came in a couple of times, Exposed wouldn't allow any criticism of him, and your name was in his mouth each time as the person he was working with. That's not your fault. People are telling you it's what happened