Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Not a fan of that, Miss Baguette.
Judas isn't "...desperate to believe what you (she) wants to be true..." as was already previously established its going off of what has been seen by Cocker's behaviour towards others and towards Lisa recently and further back so you can't downplay that w Judas w/o also downplaying it w everyone who views this situation the same way and by that I mean - those that see what Cocker has done and is still doing towards Lisa and accept that while Lisa's story might not be 100% facts there is truth to it.

What about what Cocker did in Angie's? Seriously what about that? You can't ignore that and pick and choose.

Don't come for Judas in this way bc it just looks silly rn.
I’ve never said cockerpoos behaviour wasn’t atrocious.

People are just seeing what they want to see and I just can’t be bothered with that to be honest.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm not going to talk about the Lisa stuff anymore , I'm getting caught up in it again and I didn't want to , but I have one question in this - is there any ACTUAL proof that it's actually Cockerpoo? I just want Lisa , her MH , her children to be okay , to me this isn't about cockercunt , it's about Lisa and her wellbeing , which at the moment is low.
Lisa and her children should be priority, completely agree. It's not Lisa that's dragging this back up so I'm annoyed rn.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I haven’t been keeping up in here the last couple of days been busy with family. Could someone answer me something please?

Heard Hayley Comet this morning say she has or believes to of found Cockerpoo and her husband. Has she confirmed or denied if the person she’s found is the person Lisa is claiming cockerpoo to be?
She’s confirmed it’s all true in karmas rn

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Haley comet always looks like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders

Spongebob Squarepants Whatever GIF

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
And the issue was that No Face came in a couple of times, Exposed wouldn't allow any criticism of him, and your name was in his mouth each time as the person he was working with. That's not your fault. People are telling you it's what happened
That’s fair. I just question anyone who’s message history is 90% talking about the three letter group that’s all.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
And it was only brought up because some random account who loves PLM came in here to state ‘no face said he’s working with baguette’ and it concerned him asking to see my video, because once again it calls into question legitimacy, and the current discussion is pertaining to the identity of the woman and not the actions of cockerpoo.

But it’s ok to ignore facts when you don’t like people, that’s definitely a trait that will be beneficial to everyone right. It sounds more like something that Red and Brigham do personally but whatever.
You always come back with it being about dislike - that’s so far off course. This is about her actions and impacts to a traumatised woman, not if we like her personality.

I’m not even taking into account what that person said. I’m just focusing between you and Judas. This isn’t a court room, we don’t need to consider everything to decide on whether someone has acted in a s way and caused devastating effects to Lisa. Was that message a lie? Maybe, who knows but it doesn’t change everything else.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I'm not going to talk about the Lisa stuff anymore , I'm getting caught up in it again and I didn't want to , but I have one question in this - is there any ACTUAL proof that it's actually Cockerpoo? I just want Lisa , her MH , her children to be okay , to me this isn't about cockercunt , it's about Lisa and her wellbeing , which at the moment is low.
Hayley comet has loads of proof

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I'm coming back later when people have figured out if it's legit or not.
The fake russian has me hooked 🎶
Twerk Lean GIF - Twerk Lean GIFs
He left, but that playlist was a nice break from trauma dumping/denying and parasocial personality disorder wars.
Also, keep working on karamakas ladies. It's been one day and he already loves me.
moncoeur - Copy.jpg
Happy Hair GIF

Where are we? Who's lying on live?

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I've seen Cocker do double spaces too but no comment on the actual messages tbh even if they are fabrications and some of what Lisa said is lies etc (as I've always said) Cocker is a fing weirdo and she's been behaving in a strange way antagonising Lisa
Hasn't she also mentioned her partner/hubby wouldn't like her on tiktok? I swear she was on a live and mentioned it and then rushed off. In my head I imagined her outside at the back of the garden pacing while he was busy inside. And my pendulum confirmed this

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Ok cool. It’s a shame you just are so desperate to believe what you want to be true because you don’t like cockerpoo, and are happy to ignore objective facts to try and validate yourself. Get fed.

And I didn’t assume anything was about me, what the actual piss are you talking about 🤣🤣🤣
What is actually wrong with you? Are you dense? Iv said several times Lisa could be lying. Iv also said several times my dislike for cockerpoo is because of how she's acted thereafter.

You did assume it was about you. I tried to say I was taking a break because I was getting upset about the messages being the main vocal point of people calling out cockerpoo and not her behaviour. You've came in and replied to me making it about you. I don't know if you enjoy trying to trigger me or something but I'm bored of the nipping at me.

Do what you gotta do init, I don't need to know if a message was fake or real to know what Iv witnessed cockerpoo doing on lives over the space of the last few weeks has made me sick to to my stomach. And neither should no face.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Hasn't she also mentioned her partner/hubby wouldn't like her on tiktok? I swear she was on a live and mentioned it and then rushed off. In my head I imagined her outside at the back of the garden pacing while he was busy inside. And my pendulum confirmed this
Sometimes you can hear (I think) birds when she's live so maybe she goes outside to go live but idk

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
You always come back with it being about dislike - that’s so far off course. This is about her actions and impacts to a traumatised woman, not if we like her personality.

I’m not even taking into account what that person said. I’m just focusing between you and Judas. This isn’t a court room, we don’t need to consider everything to decide on whether someone has acted in a s way and caused devastating effects to Lisa. Was that message a lie? Maybe, who knows but it doesn’t change everything else.
And I never said it did.
I’ve even stated that even if it’s a fake message, I can understand the reasons why she may have done it, because she wasn’t being believed by everyone.

It wasn’t even me who pointed out the discrepancy with the timestamps either, may I add.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Exposed live right now is about the identity of the woman though? Not about the actions of cockerpoo?

TikTok live is open to all, so if anyone wants to go call out cockerpoos actions aside from the identity, because only the identity of the woman is what is currently being discussed with apparent claims of proof, then where are all the lives from the people wanting to talk about cockerpoos behaviour?
I’m not talking about that live, I haven’t mentioned it once nor do I care to partake in doxxing anyone. I haven’t involved myself in this topic outside of trying to bridge things here and help see other’s perspectives.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
For me it came off more sinister than that. Her exact words were ‘my hubby wouldn’t be happy if he found out what I’m doing on tik tok’ according to her he doesn’t even know she has an account. Another thing was ‘I shouldn’t be on here with the job I do’
Makes you wonder

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
And it was only brought up because some random account who loves PLM came in here to state ‘no face said he’s working with baguette’ and it concerned him asking to see my video, because once again it calls into question legitimacy, and the current discussion is pertaining to the identity of the woman and not the actions of cockerpoo.

But it’s ok to ignore facts when you don’t like people, that’s definitely a trait that will be beneficial to everyone right. It sounds more like something that Red and Brigham do personally but whatever.
We had been ranting about no face and exposed being involved with wronguns for about half an hour before that! I'd already been voicing that I was pissed off! I don't know if your trying to insulate that I'm an account but Id already been having a conversation about it! Reply to that account with your issues it's on my ignore list! I didn't fing mention you until you replied to my comment!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
What is actually wrong with you? Are you dense? Iv said several times Lisa could be lying. Iv also said several times my dislike for cockerpoo is because of how she's acted thereafter.

You did assume it was about you. I tried to say I was taking a break because I was getting upset about the messages being the main vocal point of people calling out cockerpoo and not her behaviour. You've came in and replied to me making it about you. I don't know if you enjoy trying to trigger me or something but I'm bored of the nipping at me.

Do what you gotta do init, I don't need to know if a message was fake or real to know what Iv witnessed cockerpoo doing on lives over the space of the last few weeks has made me sick to to my stomach. And neither should no face.
Oh for gods sake, me replying to your message is not me presuming your message is about me. I was reiterating your point you made in the message.

Can you just put me on ignore already.

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
I haven’t been keeping up in here the last couple of days been busy with family. Could someone answer me something please?

Heard Hayley Comet this morning say she has or believes to of found Cockerpoo and her husband. Has she confirmed or denied if the person she’s found is the person Lisa is claiming cockerpoo to be?
I’m still non the wiser, this whole situation has fried my brain 🤯

All I’m sure about is that Cockerpoo is a t.