Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Gave me the best name!
Fathers Day Hug GIF by Disney

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Pahahaha like anyone believes that bullshit accusation. You’re one of the biggest rats on the platform. We’ve seen what you’ve done and said. I’d tell you to go SYM but let’s face it, that would probably give you a tingle so I’ll just tell you to get the do gone you yazoo rapist 🀒
You still belive the yahoo story thought you work on facts in here and I have numerous cc accounts In here and also lots of plm are the cc accounts in here all will be revealed 2 pumps and judas I have confirmation which plm accounts you 2 are 🀣

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Big shock that DA is living up to the Delusive discussing Shopping with Dan & Emz saying he’s not vulnerable.

β€œHaven’t you ever been on a drunken night out with your friends??”

Yes, yes many times. Yes we’ve filmed ourselves singing and dancing and even falling over. What we didn’t do was put one particular friend on TikTok Live and mocked them for views and gifts.

You still belive the yahoo story thought you work on facts in here and I have numerous cc accounts In here and also lots of plm are the cc accounts in here all will be revealed 2 pumps and judas I have confirmation which plm accounts you 2 are 🀣
Enlighten us. Please show me proof we are in PLM πŸ˜‚ we had sausage messaging everyone to try get hold of Judas to out you cause he believed Judas is one of the 3 Welsh leaders of CC 😭😭

Attachments

• IMG_5771.jpeg
    IMG_5771.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 10
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Enlighten us. Please show me proof we are in PLM πŸ˜‚ we had sausage messaging everyone to try get hold of Judas to out you cause he believed Judas is one of the 3 Welsh leaders of CC 😭😭
Stop it...it's too funny when you write it like that...sausage fing messaging people thinking Judas owns and runs cc πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
from what I have gathered Hayley Comet unfollowed and removed lifeofshantelle as a follower because Hayley believed lifeofshantelle had bad mouthed her in a conversation with other people in the camp.
For someone not wanting to be involved she always seems to be in the mix. Especially with the LM situation.