Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Comment cafe are full of plm members plus I'm another 3 accounts in here who you all interact with daily 👌 comment cafe are 3/4 plm lol ain't that right kazzy sausage etc
Is it because me and Judas attended Demis grandparents funeral? We didn’t stay for the buffet, we just wanted to show our respects. We hoped Demis leg would make an appearance.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
chicken nuggets diet GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
You still belive the yahoo story thought you work on facts in here and I have numerous cc accounts In here and also lots of plm are the cc accounts in here all will be revealed 2 pumps and judas I have confirmation which plm accounts you 2 are 🤣
Are these the stonewall facts that you and that predator t Bargain Basement Brigham were messaging each other about? You and mushroom man have a lot in common. You're both noncey fs.

Mar 2, 2024
You still belive the yahoo story thought you work on facts in here and I have numerous cc accounts In here and also lots of plm are the cc accounts in here all will be revealed 2 pumps and judas I have confirmation which plm accounts you 2 are 🤣

Hahhahahah get rammed ya daft t. Your confirmation means do all to anyone. There’s nothing you could tell me about Judas and 2 pumps I’d believe so I’d just wrap up pal.

And let’s face it, the only thing you’ve ever revealed is your tiny penis to nanas coming out of bingo

monty python boo GIF