Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I was born in Manchester aswell 😂
Music Video Reaction GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
For the last time the yazoo guy is someone from hartlepool and them morons ran with it this forum is about facts so stop boring me with the yazoo story fml it's a bit boring now just like you 😘
Oh, how will I cope? I got called boring by Scottish Johnny 😂😂

How tf would I know any s about some guy from Hartlepool? You yourself played into the Scottish Johnny/yazoo narrative and said your favourite flavour was strawberry you melt.

Also don't put a fing kiss emoji anywhere near me, reprobate.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
For the last time the yazoo guy is someone from hartlepool and them morons ran with it this forum is about facts so stop boring me with the yazoo story fml it's a bit boring now just like you 😘
Whilst you're here and I'm bored, explain your affliation with Plm? Is it a case ye all just fell out and turned on each other? Why are u called pedalos? Is sausage alex westgarth? Was Tam in plm? What's the winning lottery numbers?

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Oh, how will I cope? I got called boring by Scottish Johnny 😂😂

How tf would I know any s about some guy front Hartlepool? You yourself played into the Scottish Johnny/yazoo narrative and said your favourite flavour was strawberry you melt.

Also don't put a fing kiss emoji anywhere near me, reprobate.
I play into lots of narratives,,,NEXT I'm sure you will enjoy a few of the next chapters I have in the pipeline I might be wrong 😉

MOSCOW MULE

May 8, 2024
Hollywood
Zdravstvuyte.

Loving the name.

I think Hayley said she was 98% sure (correct me if I'm wrong ofc) but yes, it was a very strange move.
For them (Hayley/Exposed/NoFace) to now behave how they are is not a good look.

Welcome to cc.
Yes that’s my point , I don’t understand why they are all shook ,and blaming Lisa for tarnishing their platforms,when they all ran with the so called facts and proof in the first place ? It just boggles my mind

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Whilst you're here and I'm bored, explain your affliation with Plm? Is it a case ye all just fell out and turned on each other? Why are u called pedalos? Is sausage alex westgarth? Was Tam in plm? What's the winning lottery numbers?
The rabbit hole is far to deep to explain and no tam was never part of it I got out 2 year ago and exposed it and 99.9% of the foul mouth s you see of me saying is to those fs who done the most to my kids family and friends but as I said it's a rabbit hole that's to hard for outsiders to get to the truth of it all, right can I get back to watching karma kaz now m8 😂😉