Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve made a cosy nest on the sofa, dogs are in on it too! I’m going to fall asleep down here I’ve got a cuppa and some lotus biscuits 🥰
Have you tried the ones with Vanilla cream in the middle?

fat hal GIF

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I Kind of feel sorry for you (I'm aware someone might slap this outta me) but going by your past posts and interactions, as well as your interactions with the fishwives group it seems you just wanted to fit in..... dunno why you had to get all weird in watsapp messages about infiltrating a public forum 🤷‍♀️

Messed Up GIF by LOH Sixty Four
I wanted to infiltrate here then after few months jump in a box and out myself lmao 🤣 but the more I was here the more it grew on me lol I'm a s stirrer as most people know but I feel I'm a reformed charachter now is that OK m8 🤣 I know a good few of the main ones in here were part of that sshow aswell allow it 😅

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I wanted to infiltrate here then after few months jump in a box and out myself lmao 🤣 but the more I was here the more it grew on me lol I'm a s stirrer as most people know but I feel I'm a reformed charachter now is that OK m8 🤣 I know a good few of the main ones in here were part of that sshow aswell allow it 😅

Jimmy Fallon Omg GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Why do you do a weird in date milk vs gone off milk routine reminiscent of good cop/bad cop in here, Scottish Johhny?

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Quit riding Judas so hard, yazoo boi - it's fing embarrassing. Did your shrine to Judas made of yazoo lids and macaroni go moldy and now you're in a mood? Is there a strawberry yazoo compacting your colon? do off out of here and stop making your issues our issues, trouduc!
For the last time the yazoo guy is someone from hartlepool and them morons ran with it this forum is about facts so stop boring me with the yazoo story fml it's a bit boring now just like you 😘