Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
She was 2 on that she's alot older now my kids are safe now do off and stop acting like you all k ow this forum is full off ppl that ended up in that group just like thousands on tiktok you don't know there stories and I'm not outing others in here that I know were in it cause they went through hell to now just put me on ignore or do off

Again she's not that age now but when you fs keep thinking yous know it all I though I'd show why I was racist when all I knew about that guy was his colour when he was being noncy to a 10 year old pic of my daughter ill delete this account now and come on my other 2 good luck finding them stop acting like you all know that plm s when yous don't fing idiots this forum is now 70% ex plm and some of them you would be like no way
The only people that need to find you is the fing police

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I’ve worked in a hospital pharmacy and we had once ordered and received live leeches for wound care patients, it was very rare , I assumed it was because they didn’t respond to antibiotics, but honestly no clue? I’m not a doctor
Oh maggots and leeches, definitely following this conversation
april ludgate GIF

Feb 27, 2024
She was 2 on that she's alot older now my kids are safe now do off and stop acting like you all k ow this forum is full off ppl that ended up in that group just like thousands on tiktok you don't know there stories and I'm not outing others in here that I know were in it cause they went through hell to now just put me on ignore or do off
Your banterland discord server was equally disgusting, and that was only this year, s few months ago. You’ve not changed

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
@judas can't find your tag but arnt you judas in every clapper and demis live 9 out of 10 and all plm related lives etc judas is plm the person you all call leader is actually one of the main ones from clapper slappers imagine that I'll prove it over the next few days baited her out a few times and she don't even know it lmao comment cafe is run by plm you silly fs 😜 and tiktok will get to know now WATCH