Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Been watching Karma Kas all night and I’m hoping @2 Pumps and a Chinese 🌸 is okay after hearing him mention the quiff has many females in his inbox. I’m hoping the wedding isn’t off
We were up all night arguing. He showed me his inboxes, he never replied with mushroom pics so things are fine, weddings still on 🥰

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Catching up on the thread: This is a whole s show. Idk why we entertain these accounts. Keep them on ignore and don't respond. If they have any form of proof they would have shown us, we all know who we are as people but if you're going to dox yourself thats on your own responsibility and no one elses. I think based on my knowledge on the criminal system and me as an individual is proof enough I am just a random f in society who wants to keep their work life private and just call out the wrong fers.

Catching up on the thread: This is a whole s show. Idk why we entertain these accounts. Keep them on ignore and don't respond. If they have any form of proof they would have shown us, we all know who we are as people but if you're going to dox yourself thats on your own responsibility and no one elses. I think based on my knowledge on the criminal system and me as an individual is proof enough I am just a random f in society who wants to keep their work life private and just call out the wrong fers.
I have to agree. Would be fine to bully the t for a while but it will only drag other accounts in that also have business with the ratatouille looking freak. He may well just come back on another account but it’s pointless. What reason has anyone got to need to be in here? He just wants attention.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Good morning luvs 🩵

Happy New Day GIF by NBC

Hello there mischief, hope you’re ok too 🥰 I wanted a lie in but I got attacked with cuddles and buttholes in my face. The dogs, not my husband 🤣
😂😂 anyone else imagining Mrs Doubtfire sleeping and a man standing above her, dropped trousers, spreading the cheeks and laughing? Ffs Mrs D, you didn’t need to go there 😭. I’m ok, tired but ok xx

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
😂😂 anyone else imagining Mrs Doubtfire sleeping and a man standing above her, dropped trousers, spreading the cheeks and laughing? Ffs Mrs D, you didn’t need to go there 😭. I’m ok, tired but ok xx
You’re not far off luv 💀 He went through a phase of doing the helicopter D dance when I laughed, once 😭 I hope you can rest more later my luv 🩵

I can’t cope with Charlie’s opinions 😭 I’m only here to give him 1 extra viewer to spite Angie. He really struggles to breathe well enough to get a sentence out, and each sentence absolute s 😭 he think he’s bringing something profound and he just comes across like he’s forgotten to take medication