Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 27, 2024
You’ve come out of nowhere, and you know an awful lot about Johnny. Even his server. Maybe you aren’t one of them, but I’d like to know how you know so much about Johnny and his server? If you like I can tag the posts 🤔
I was on here before under little Princess? I’m not new. Ruth played the video of Johnny shooting up. I was on clapper and heard all about Johnny etc from Kendra and Ruth etc. I’ve been on TT a fair while and know a fair bit about people. That doesn’t make me PLM. I’ll stop posting info if that makes you happy? I post relevant things according to what is being discussed in here. This PLM paranoia isn’t good and you are wrong on this, but fill your boots.

I was on here before under little Princess? I’m not new. Ruth played the video of Johnny shooting up. I was on clapper and heard all about Johnny etc from Kendra and Ruth etc. I’ve been on TT a fair while and know a fair bit about people. That doesn’t make me PLM. I’ll stop posting info if that makes you happy? I post relevant things according to what is being discussed in here. This PLM paranoia isn’t good and you are wrong on this, but fill your boots.
Oh, the princess account a lot of us had on ignore when you first arrived because of the vile things you had posted? No worries. Hope you’re well 🤎🤎

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Morning Mrs Douty 🩵🩵
I’m glad my bed is too high for my dog to get on. What dogs do you have 💖
Morning luv 🥰 Mine are little ones and so they’re never far from my face 🤣 I have a Russell/Weiner/Chihuahua mix (anti-Christ blend of small dogs) and a Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix 🐶

How about you luv?

I was defending myself, yes. As I am having to do now for some reason? I’m not going to anymore though as it’s kinda pointless 👍
Awesome. Now normal morning antics can resume. Have a coffee or something. I’m not bothered. As for the paranoia being crazy, you do realise we have been sitting with someone that’s been outed for being even worse than them, and he probably isn’t alone? Plus it’s bringing other unsavouries over. Under the Princess account you came in and got put on ignore by a few of us instantly, don’t be sus innit?
Nicksplat Act Natural GIF by Hey Arnold

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
What am i missing? I’m back in my favourite place 🙄 the hospital. Baby isn’t due for another 8 weeks but I was always going to have her in 4/5 weeks. Unfortunately I’m in premature labour 🤦🏽‍♀️ so just waiting for an action plan and hopefully we will be able to keep her cooking a little longer
How are you and baby doing today?