Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Morning all. Between the intensifying Lisa Marie/Cockerdouche stuff yesterday and the emergence of some unsavoury characters in here, I wasn't really interested in engaging.
My only knowledge of the 3 letter word, is what the delusional one has shouted about and honestly, it both sickens and terrifies me.
Hoping everyones ok. Heres to a better and more humourous day 🤎
Coming Out Love GIF by My Pockets

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Mine went from 500 to 1100 it’s disgusting all these thieving companies are regulated as well and they are getting away with it.

I bought a car that’s basically just the upgraded car from what I have now. Currently pay 50 a month and my company want 105 a month.

Been quoted 80 a month by someone else so on phone to my company to see if they’ll match it to save cancelling and all that hassle but they won’t fing answer the phone and I’m so stressed out 😭😭😭😭

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
They are debating DG in Charlie’s fairies.

The voice mocking, face pulling and gesturing was clearly a dig at learning disabilities in my opinion.

But I do myself use the phrase ‘simpleton’ - I don’t see this as a slur, to me it means simple in the sense that someone’s thought processes are one dimensional, lacking in critical thinking and too focused to on personal experiences to see the bigger picture. 🤷‍♀️

Feb 27, 2024
do ME!

I woke up at 4:30am and thought “I know, I’ll read what I missed in CC, last night”. I’m the one that needs to take drugs so I can stay awake and not miss a good time.

In regards to anal stretching, passed its sell by date milk, smack rat, server dwelling, Scottish but not Scottish cause he was born in Manchester, Johnny. We all need to stick this weirdo on ignore and give him no more attention. The reason we have PLM coming in here (and that shows from last night, and obviously a while as that alligator account seems to be one) is because Johnny is in here.

@The man with no name the last thing I’ll say to you, you promised me and Judas were PLM and you know exactly who we are. Last night you tried to throw random names out trying to guess who Judas is 😭. Judas and I are nothing more than fing nosey. If you go back through from the start of me being here, you’ll see I fing call out anyone sus of being PLM, I check their message history and when I see they are in dodgy threads, I’ll publicly tell people. How very PLM of me to try stop PLM accounts coming in here.

Like Judas says, PLM are awful, the stuff they say and the things they do are awful. But you are worse. You are obsessed and you are the main one bringing it over here. You are creepy. You trolled for Angie, I hate Brigham but remember when you tried to make out he was in your discord only to mess up editing the time stamp? 😭 maybe less drugs and you’d have convinced us all.

Having seen what you look like, just leave before one of us edit you into Ratatouille

And finally, @Mildred Ratched when people claimed you were Lottie, maybe you shouldn’t have ran with it and agreed that you were 😂

Anyways, Morning everyone. Sorry I was quiet. I was busy sucking off Karma Kas under his desk
got you wink GIF by Munchies
I am not, and never have been PLM! There’s no proof whatsoever to say I am? Sometimes accusations on here are wild!

The voice mocking, face pulling and gesturing was clearly a dig at learning disabilities in my opinion.

But I do myself use the phrase ‘simpleton’ - I don’t see this as a slur, to me it means simple in the sense that someone’s through processes are one dimensional, lacking in critical thinking and too focused to on personal experiences to see the bigger picture. 🤷‍♀️
I will just say it. A lot of us here have called Silly Sally “Simple Sally”. Simple to me is a term I use (very, very rarely) to someone that comes across quite thick. I think a lot of us used this term without thinking of the context behind it. Looking at it logically, I do think it’s a term that is mocking learning disabilities. If I thought about it when using it, I would have chosen not to. I think with the DG thing, he was making sounds and knew full well what he was doing.

I am not, and never have been PLM! There’s no proof whatsoever to say I am? Sometimes accusations on here are wild!
You’ve come out of nowhere, and you know an awful lot about Johnny. Even his server. Maybe you aren’t one of them, but I’d like to know how you know so much about Johnny and his server? If you like I can tag the posts 🤔

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
I bought a car that’s basically just the upgraded car from what I have now. Currently pay 50 a month and my company want 105 a month.

Been quoted 80 a month by someone else so on phone to my company to see if they’ll match it to save cancelling and all that hassle but they won’t fing answer the phone and I’m so stressed out 😭😭😭😭
Breathe in & out, wave some sage.. it will work out. Try not stress 😍

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024

But I do myself use the phrase ‘simpleton’ - I don’t see this as a slur, to me it means simple in the sense that someone’s thought processes are one dimensional, lacking in critical thinking and too focused to on personal experiences to see the bigger picture. 🤷‍♀️
I’ve just come across this article which I think is quite interesting regarding a list of ableist language and also had a list of alternative words people can use instead

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I will just say it. A lot of us here have called Silly Sally “Simple Sally”. Simple to me is a term I use (very, very rarely) to someone that comes across quite thick. I think a lot of us used this term without thinking of the context behind it. Looking at it logically, I do think it’s a term that is mocking learning disabilities. If I thought about it when using it, I would have chosen not to. I think with the DG thing, he was making sounds and knew full well what he was doing.

It’s a hard one because it can be dependant on context.

Using it aside mocking speech impediment is not on.

With Sally, She’s had one incident with a driver in a burka and thinks it’s a global issue so in that sense she’s not able to see past her own experiences which in my book would make her simple minded.

Listening to how upset and offended the boxes are in Charlie’s I’m gonna be more cautious using the term as I genuinely don’t mean it in an ablelist way, I’ll just use sheep from now on. 🐑