Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
On a more serious, I had a leg of lamb delivered yesterday bunged it in the oven, the smell and flash backs of Demi's rotten leg had me gagging. I wasn't a huge meat eater to start with and now you feckers have turned me vegetarian. 😩

Kristen Wiig Vegan GIF
oh lamb smell is nasty and lingers for days i refuse to cook it, i don't eat meat not a vegan just don't like the texture

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Morning fers.

I feel like Demi right now. Walking down the stairs half asleep and lost my footing and slid right down the stairs with my left foot bent under me, and the top of my foot is just one big carpet burn and looks like Demis leg. Where’s my pendulum :(

I also feel really sorry for myself so I need to ambush Angie to alleviate some of my pain.
If it help I tipped hot oil down my leg last week, I had big blisters..its now just very sore but I didn't say anything incase Judas wanted pictures!

Medusa

oh lamb smell is nasty and lingers for days i refuse to cook it, i don't eat meat not a vegan just don't like the texture
I agree, and the smell is vile. I mainly eat chicken but I'm bulk buying veg in case someone starts posting a pics of scabby titties and flange flaps. 🤮

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Morning fers.

I feel like Demi right now. Walking down the stairs half asleep and lost my footing and slid right down the stairs with my left foot bent under me, and the top of my foot is just one big carpet burn and looks like Demis leg. Where’s my pendulum :(

I also feel really sorry for myself so I need to ambush Angie to alleviate some of my pain.
Oh no 😟 hope it’s not too painful 🥰