Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
Good morning you beautiful humans 😘😘
I’ll be in and out today having a diverticulitis flare up so laying in bed trying to get comfortable and deal with this horrific pain but if it’s get to much I’ll definitely go hospital but they keep me in for days i hate hospital 😘😘
Oh diverticulitis sounds nasty, I hope you feel better soon and avoid hospital 🤎

Medusa

i will eat meat on a pizza or if one of the kids have a takeaway and say taste that i will try it, i have crowns and it gets stuck in my teeth 😫i live off hummus , eggs and tuna
I'm a little like you, I'll eat little tit bits but i mainly stick to chicken, the smell of raw meat turns my stomach and i have problems digesting red meat.

My hubby used to have a trawler and I used to go out to sea and pull the pots and nets in and thats put me off fish. (Dont ask why because i would hate to put you off tuna) 😭 I think I'll stick to veg, salad, pasta and potatoes for the foreseeable future. 😭

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Oh no that’s so painful, hot water bottle,painkillers and see how you go. Don’t lie there and suffer,we don’t win any awards for suffering pain
I’m just worried because when I went in last year the surgeon said If I end up back in they will take away the infected part my bowel that’s what I’m scared of ..

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I’m just worried because when I went in last year the surgeon said If I end up back in they will take away the infected part my bowel that’s what I’m scared of ..
I have Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis so I know what you’re going through 😭 sometimes we need to look at the quality of life we’re having and go for what’s best for us long term. Feel free to message me on TT 🙏🏻

Medusa

Anyone else had an inbox from random accounts with videos of Demi and her mum being racist on there telling you that someone called Katie Iles is in here? Who the do is Katie Iles? Tell me your secrets Katie!
Yeah, I was shared one yesterday from an account in here.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I have Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis so I know what you’re going through 😭 sometimes we need to look at the quality of life we’re having and go for what’s best for us long term. Feel free to message me on TT 🙏🏻
Just told her this she needs to go bless her, I don’t no the pain but my mum has it and see her in so much pain, and it can last for days 💞

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Anyone else had an inbox from random accounts with videos of Demi and her mum being racist on there telling you that someone called Katie Iles is in here? Who the do is Katie Iles? Tell me your secrets Katie!
Katie was friends with Sam (Alex Westgarth's ex/Johnny's mate). Sam is currently up Demi's arse, claiming she now hates Johnny. Sam said that Katie has ditched her, because since Sam has fell out with Johnny, Johnny's side have contacted someone in Katie's family and Katie distanced herself saying "it's not fun anymore".

IMO, Sam is playing Demi as Demi no longer entertains Johnny, so they needed a new "in".

TL;DR - wrong un.

shahs of sunset diarrhea GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm a little like you, I'll eat little tit bits but i mainly stick to chicken, the smell of raw meat turns my stomach and i have problems digesting red meat.

My hubby used to have a trawler and I used to go out to sea and pull the pots and nets in and thats put me off fish. (Dont ask why because i would hate to put you off tuna) 😭 I think I'll stick to veg, salad, pasta and potatoes for the foreseeable future. 😭
See I'm the opposite to you (ex vegetarian) - I can't stand chicken (smell/taste or texture) but I love red meat and fish and I have caught myself salivating over lamb kidneys before (probably my body telling me it desperately needs more iron bc I'm anaemic.)

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
They’re on one of them 3 letter group pages. What’s she doing with Zac? 😭 I’m even more confused. Katie, explain yourself. Why did you have a blue dildo on your head?
She was in comments and he said "Katey (that's how it was spelled) I've had a message about you and warned to stay away". She offered to leave and said sorry for what people may have seen about her. 😧