Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Good morning you beautiful humans 😘😘
I’ll be in and out today having a diverticulitis flare up so laying in bed trying to get comfortable and deal with this horrific pain but if it’s get to much I’ll definitely go hospital but they keep me in for days i hate hospital 😘😘
Oh no that’s so painful, hot water bottle,painkillers and see how you go. Don’t lie there and suffer,we don’t win any awards for suffering pain

Mar 15, 2024
england
Sad Kimberly Elise GIF by Bounce
Morning 😩 I’m not feeling to good today so if am quiet that’s why, hope you all have a lovely day, just popping up to say my morning hi 😘 xx

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I agree, and the smell is vile. I mainly eat chicken but I'm bulk buying veg in case someone starts posting a pics of scabby titties and flange flaps. 🤮
i will eat meat on a pizza or if one of the kids have a takeaway and say taste that i will try it, i have crowns and it gets stuck in my teeth 😫i live off hummus , eggs and tuna

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Morning fers.

I feel like Demi right now. Walking down the stairs half asleep and lost my footing and slid right down the stairs with my left foot bent under me, and the top of my foot is just one big carpet burn and looks like Demis leg. Where’s my pendulum :(

I also feel really sorry for myself so I need to ambush Angie to alleviate some of my pain.
Carpet burn is the worst ever, hope you are ok