When I dial the telephone
Nobody's home
All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself anymore..
Lonely Emma Pillsbury GIF

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Found on Demi’s live :mad: considering they’re that infatuated with a middle-aged drunken mess that they feel the need to prove it by putting delusive in their name, maybe you should take a closer look at your idol and who she allows in her circle, because there are more groomers there than there ever will be on here
IMG_6997.jpeg IMG_6998.jpeg
Obviously the Scottish nonce as she blocks every other account

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
It’s really starting to sink in just how much noncery is on the app. I’m unable to cover it due to blah blah blah and I’m starting to see just how much I can’t cover and it’s scary.
There really is, tiktok doesn't care, it goes so much deeper than diadro and Holly Stanley.
It's scary how much of it goes unnoticed

Mar 15, 2024
York
I wish people were more mindful , do they not realise others could be suffering whilst emergency services are wasted? It's a weekly occurrence on TT and it pisses me off.

P.S - Stupid bloody body clock

Animation Time GIF by Tony Babel
i 2nd this my grandma was having a stroke two weeks back an hour she waited its a joke whoevers ringing shuld be fined the cost each time

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Your English is perfect, I’m just a little speechless 🥹 Thank you, truly 🙇🏻‍♀️

Thank You So Much GIF by euphoria
I have to agree that there is something incredibly soulful about you, @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼
Your news videos are my 'go-to' each day because they are always delivered with sincerity, safety and an appropriate dose of humour! You even had a giggle about me referring to you as eloquent 🤣 but you are, so allow the compliment 😊
It was a slow news day indeed so I hope you've had some down time and maybe even a lay in!
Much love to you 🥰💛
And big to all the hilarious CC bunch... I do try and keep up with reading, but when I'm away at work for days at a time I have to skip the odd page or 50 🤣