Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I think she needs to come off tiktok for a bit. I do believe she’s lied a lot, and some things are coming back to bite her but every tom dick and harry doing lives about the lass. She’s clearly got MH problems and tiktok is going to make her worse IMO
Do you think these lies may have triggered unsuspecting viewers?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Listen we love cockerpoo do off mentioning comment cafe because the vast majority do not support cockercunt and don’t want affiliated with her IMG_8439.jpeg
I had to lay down a firm boundary for the second time the other day, with someone who comments on my videos and insisted on mentioning Cockerpoo multiple times.

She hasn’t since but I said I’d remove her if she did it again. I hate blocking people because I never want an echo chamber but I’m done hearing about that woman.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Has anyone seen Angie today Screenshot_20240602_114347_Facebook~2.jpg
Nba Playoffs Lol GIF by NBC Sports Boston

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
It’s so funny to think that these weird people are literally going through and just reporting every single video of mine. Like why would I just receive a violation on a video from weeks ago, that is a text post containing four words? 🤣🤣.

You’re wasting your time. I have six accounts, and when one becomes in jeopardy it goes friends only and I don’t use it again until it’s out of jeopardy.

It must be time consuming to sit and report every one of my many videos. Go have a stroll in the woods or something else worthwhile.

IMG_3373.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
It’s so funny to think that these weird people are literally going through and just reporting every single video of mine. Like why would I just receive a violation on a video from weeks ago, that is a text post containing four words? 🤣🤣.

You’re wasting your time. I have six accounts, and when one becomes in jeopardy it goes friends only and I don’t use it again until it’s out of jeopardy.

It must be time consuming to sit and report every one of my many videos. Go have a stroll in the woods or something else worthwhile.

IMG_3373.jpeg

It’ll be the cult babe. They really struggle with humour and free speech.

Also tying shoelaces and breathing through their noses