Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Joanna in millsys box, the social worker/ lawyer/ compulsive liar, on an account called dark heart
The thing people are forgetting is that that bloke from the 3 letter group got in angies box when she was on as Joanna, and stated that she’s actually Jolene from the 3 letter group.

Iv heard Jolene speak before and I don't think she sounds anything like Joanna. Different region. I said this before and was told I was wrong but accents isn't the strong point in here 😭
I haven’t heard Jolene speak. I only went off what that guy said which is mental cause he’s in a troll group himself 😂😂 he did say it but I’d trust your opinion more if you’ve heard her speak 😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I haven’t heard Jolene speak. I only went off what that guy said which is mental cause he’s in a troll group himself 😂😂 he did say it but I’d trust your opinion more if you’ve heard her speak 😂
I swear she sounds like she's from London and this Joanne doesn't. But it's like when I said Johnny was Scottish and several people here told me he wasn't and went after an English man. Accents are a weakness in here 😭