Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I swear she sounds like she's from London and this Joanne doesn't. But it's like when I said Johnny was Scottish and several people here told me he wasn't and went after an English man. Accents are a weakness in here ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I thought Cals accent was Irish until about 4 weeks ago. Youโ€™re the official CC accent analyst. Iโ€™d like you to work closely with the voice analyst and use your work computer to analyse the accents. Thank you

I thought Cals accent was Irish until about 4 weeks ago. Youโ€™re the official CC accent analyst. Iโ€™d like you to work closely with the voice analyst and use your work computer to analyse the accents. Thank you
That'll be the only way we need the voice expert in here

Mar 2, 2024
I've been trying to watch the Zippy stuff , as much as I'd like to see Kev get what's coming to him , begging and doing sub only stuff to fleece the viewers is just as bad , the irony is very strong

Zippy is an absolute gimp. I canโ€™t stand the wet bastard. Heโ€™s been begging for attention for years.

To my knowledge he hasnโ€™t re paid the money to Ulster Kelz that he borrows either.

So heโ€™s basically Kev

Apr 27, 2024
United Kingdom
Apr 27, 2024
United Kingdom
i think her bf was there earlier so hopefully not alone , im getting confused in millsys over joanna an katie love situation
Yeah he came running up the stairs and into the room after about 2 minutes and got her sorted. I'm not watching I can't be bothered watching people get that irate over a troll ๐Ÿ˜‚