Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Overheard for 10 seconds and just heard Kazzy saying she doesn't believe Sausage knew the person was 13. If he's sending material that is inappropriate for a minor, then it is his responsibility to know how old the recipient is. Why would anyone send inappropriate material to a stranger unless they're a wrong un?
And the principal of sausage being linked with that group and being known by EVERYONE as a fing wrongun, the bs excuses on this app is ridiculous

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Overheard for 10 seconds and just heard Kazzy saying she doesn't believe Sausage knew the person was 13. If he's sending material that is inappropriate for a minor, then it is his responsibility to know how old the recipient is. Why would anyone send inappropriate material to a stranger unless they're a wrong un?
From what's being said he showed what he sent and nothing like what they're claiming was sent from him? Would make sense given the only proof of that gore etc was sent had forwarded by sammi on it to Johnny. Surely they'd show the ss from the phone like they did the other messages?
Idk. It's all fed up init. I think kazzys doing the right thing being upfront here though like and going off actual proof too.

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Yep, I remember the live was with the parent, I started recording when things started to escalate as quite a few people joined to have it out with Johnny.
Nah he was just claiming recently he didn't do that s and he's admitted it prior? He's actually so vile

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
So who is going to expose Sausage for this situation? Surley it's not Johnny and Sammi because nonces can't exposes noncy behaviour 😭
They're the only ones with the "evidence" but won't show it? I don't understand that part because only things they're showing as proof is sammi sending those videos to Johnny. I'm literally so wary because Johnny and sammi are known liars

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
From what's being said he showed what he sent and nothing like what they're claiming was sent from him? Would make sense given the only proof of that gore etc was sent had forwarded by sammi on it to Johnny. Surely they'd show the ss from the phone like they did the other messages?
Idk. It's all fed up init. I think kazzys doing the right thing being upfront here though like and going off actual proof too.
It's just another situation that should've never come to the app prior to the police investigating.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
They're the only ones with the "evidence" but won't show it? I don't understand that part because only things they're showing as proof is sammi sending those videos to Johnny. I'm literally so wary because Johnny and sammi are known liars
I listened to a clapper early hours or this morning, Sammi and Johnny are adamant they are going go the police today. Sammi seemed to think her interview would take specifically 7 hours. Odd. But I don't think people who have been involved in noncery can report a crime without being investigated themselves.

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
I listened to a clapper early hours or this morning, Sammi and Johnny are adamant they are going go the police today. Sammi seemed to think her interview would take specifically 7 hours. Odd. But I don't think people who have been involved in noncery can report a crime without being investigated themselves.
Oh sammis 7 hour interview is about how she's a victim online nothing to do with the phone thing.
Apparently she shown the police everything she's said from racism to death threats and they went yeah that's okay because they pushed you to it and they took her cereal bar order so she can tell them her sob story from 4 years on Internet 😭😂

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'd like that recording if you do find it please?
Turns out I dont have it; second guessing if I ever did record it but apparently not. I remember it was on a night time in January, shame we can't take memories and make it a film 🤣🤣

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
There seem to be a large number PLM simps and fan girls in here 🤣
Making a new account because you got too butthurt the other day, andouille?
You must be seriously bored, sac à merde.
Better leave before you embarass yourself further.

Confused Halloween GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Turns out I dont have it; second guessing if I ever did record it but apparently not. I remember it was on a night time in January, shame we can't take memories and make it a film 🤣🤣
No worries, fully believe he's capable of that stuff considering who he hangs around with. Given he's forgiven that becca for sexualising his own child too it's only surprising as he fully claims he doesn't go that far.

I would however hate memories as a film, imagine those messy nights out with movie evidence 😭 there's a reason for alcohol black outs haha x