Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Overheard for 10 seconds and just heard Kazzy saying she doesn't believe Sausage knew the person was 13. If he's sending material that is inappropriate for a minor, then it is his responsibility to know how old the recipient is. Why would anyone send inappropriate material to a stranger unless they're a wrong un?
ermm maybe because sausage is 👏🏽 he’s a scum bag like the rest. I’ve heard the s he’s said

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I don't remember it, but I'll scan through some old recordings of old pussy knickers and Yazoo fanboi from January, just in case.
I'm not sure what the issue is if we're trying to highlight that they're wrong uns? I don't want to post something that goes against the ethos of this place.

Will Forte Fml GIF by The Lonely Island

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
afternoon beautiful humans 😘😘
I’m home thank god never had to have surgery antibiotics worked but the consultant wants me to have a camera up my poop shoot in couple weeks to see more of the infected bowel then do surgery I’m not happy with the camera bit but it has to be done least the infection gone now and I can get some proper sleep so on that note nite I’ll be on later thank you to those that wished me well much appreciated 😘😘
get well soon lovey 🌺

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm not sure what the issue is if we're trying to highlight that they're wrong uns? I don't want to post something that goes against the ethos of this place.

Will Forte Fml GIF by The Lonely Island
I mean I'm the same. I remember this s happening but idk how we can critique Angie for having wronguns in her comments but not out them wronguns for saying s in her box? 🤔 it's head fery for me

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I mean I'm the same. I remember this s happening but idk how we can critique Angie for having wronguns in her comments but not out them wronguns for saying s in her box? 🤔 it's head fery for me
I mean, even here so many people don't have a clue who these people are, so when they're participating in the s we're calling out, surely we also need to explain/prove why they're scummy fs? I don't know. I'll look back to see if I have anything useful, but will refrain from posting it until more of the "elders" have spoken.