Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
There seem to be a large number PLM simps and fan girls in here 🤣
Last time I checked I had a dick? Not a girl but thanks for trying, also maybe dictionary what a simp and fan girl is while also giving your a head wobble. Imagine actually supporting sickos who like to target the vulnerable because they have such small dick syndrome ☠️

May 18, 2024
uk
who the do is sausage and scottish johnnie 🫤i only joined tiktok in december because i was stuck in hospital for 3 weeks bored and just found the top fs like angie, red, luke and the other big knobas. I feel i’m missing out… who else are fs please 🤣

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
What happened in here to protecting each other from that group? Now we are advertising their s in here and talking about it. For us that know bare minimal and don't want to be involved. Duped by that scumbag and taken over. Its been fun but I'm out ✌
Don't leave! I know bare minimal as well, i just stated The one live I saw and what was admitted. I've been sticking all these wrongens on mute, i been out all day picking up my prescription so I just been catching up with everything

Feb 29, 2024
Don't leave! I know bare minimal as well, i just stated The one live I saw and what was admitted. I've been sticking all these wrongens on mute, i been out all day picking up my prescription so I just been catching up with everything
I have to keep asking the same questions as I forget 🤣 who's Jason 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
afternoon beautiful humans 😘😘
I’m home thank god never had to have surgery antibiotics worked but the consultant wants me to have a camera up my poop shoot in couple weeks to see more of the infected bowel then do surgery I’m not happy with the camera bit but it has to be done least the infection gone now and I can get some proper sleep so on that note nite I’ll be on later thank you to those that wished me well much appreciated 😘😘

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I’m home thank god never had to have surgery antibiotics worked but the consultant wants me to have a camera up my poop shoot in couple weeks to see more of the infected bowel then do surgery I’m not happy with the camera bit but it has to be done least the infection gone now and I can get some proper sleep so on that note nite I’ll be on later thank you to those that wished me well much appreciated 😘😘
Hope you feel better soon! Take it easy and rest up 👏

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
What happened in here to protecting each other from that group? Now we are advertising their s in here and talking about it. For us that know bare minimal and don't want to be involved. Duped by that scumbag and taken over. Its been fun but I'm out ✌
Apologies, I only posted as it was mentioned few times in here. My bad if that's what you're referring to x

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Welcome Home Wreath GIF by TheLandGroupTitle

I'm gonna have a look but I swear i have recordings of scottish johnny admitting on Angies to taking images of someones kids and sticking their faces on provocative images. I need to check though
I’m sure I remember that too. He said it’s not CP because it weren’t their bodies. It’s been a discussion a few times on angies platform

May 18, 2024
uk
i’m pleased your home 💕and hope your feeling better

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable - I hate what they are and the fact that they've come in and that's why I bite at them, I don't know anything aside from what I've read in here about them either but they disgust me.

I don't want anyone to think I entertain wrong ones and support it or s. I jump in to relevant conversation if I have anything relevant to input to it. Other than that I steer clear of that part of s and put accounts on mute 🤚
If I know something, I can’t keep things to myself. I have impulsive tendencies and I’m too nosey to put anyone on ignore but I will tell them they’re on ignore if that counts?

Feb 27, 2024
I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable - I hate what they are and the fact that they've come in and that's why I bite at them, I don't know anything aside from what I've read in here about them either but they disgust me.
Let’s not forget randoms like me being accused of being part of PLM from aggressive and clearly clueless members of here. It’s pathetic and distracts from people who actually are PLM. This forum has gone to s. No wonder others chat in the CA thread now.